Masterplan

I didn't go to the game, well because I'm grounded. Yup I guess almost getting hurt and not telling my parents caused this Oh and not telling them I went on a crazy rampage on the full moon and almost broke Lydia's upstairsdidnt help either so I'm grounded, is it my first grounding yes.

"Shayla will you come down stairs for a moment!" I hear my mother yell, weird she sounds distressed, I hear more voices the Sheriff and...Scott. I get up and walk downstairs.

"Hello." I say confused.

"Shayla, has Stiles came by." My mom ask.

"No, I'm grounded and you took my phone." I sigh.

"Sweetheart are you sure?" My dad asked worried, I can feel it now everyone is worried and scared what the hell is going on.

"What happened to Stiles." I say urgently.

"Shayla, after the game Stiles went missing there was a black out on the filed and Jackson had been stabbed." Sheriff says.

"Wh...what?" I say in shock.

"Shay, you haven't heard from him at all." Scott as I shake my head.

"No, but im gonna go look for him." I say running up stairs grabbing my coat, keys and shoes once I get downstairs Sheriff is gone but Scott is still hear along with my parents.

"Shay where are you going?" My mother ask.

"To find my missing boyfriend and best friend." I say annoyed.

"Shay no your angry, you feel like you know who it is, don't go after her." My mom says.

"Mom if Allison did, I'm gonna kick her ass so hard she is gonna wish she never found out she was a hunter." I growl.

"Shay listen to your mother." My dad says.

"Shay, look we will find him. If Allison did take him this isn't the answer, she still needs you Shay." Scott says I sigh.

"Your right."

"Okay good cause I have a plan, if your in I need your help." Scott says I look at him and nod.

"Mom, dad I know I'm grounded but I'm going." I say.

"Well take this at least and then we will reinforce your grounding." My mom says hanging me my phone as we leave. We go to my car and hop in Scott tells me to drive to a spot in the woods to meet Issac and I nod, as we get there i see Issac so I stop we hop out as I grab my crossbow, and the arrows.

"Okay everyone is here now." Scott says.

"I think so. You're gonna find him by scent?" Issac ask.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott says handing Issac a shoe of Stiles.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Issac question I took my eyes, until I see Derek I pull my arrow back.

"Wait we need to talk." Derek says I lower my arrow.

"All of us." I hear someone say I turn and see Peter.

"Holy shit." Scott and I says at the same time, but all I feel is anger her did this... he did this to me. I couldn't hold it in after I start walking to Peter.

"No Shay dont!" Scot was too late to yell I punched Peter in the face hard.

"Well nice to see you to shayla." Peter smiles while rubbing his face. I was about to swing again, when I feel someone grab me and pull me back I turn to see Issac. "Nice to know me giving her a blessing made her violent." Peter smirks I try and go at him again, but Issac golds on tighter.