Part 6

(*A.N* Alright folks. The next chapter will be the end. It will be horribly gruesome and triggering. Very disturbing things will happen. I just can't quit typing!!!)

We lay there, cuddling as we watched a random movie on tv. Every so often I would have to smack his hand away from my chest as he groped me. It was getting close to 12am and I slightly turned my head to look at Vincent. He didn't look at me but could tell I was looking at him "I'm bored" he scowled, still fixated on the tv. "Well, there isn't much else to d--" I was suddenly cut off by him climbing on top of me, straddling me. He used his forearms to support his weight as he leaned only an inch away from my face. His eyes appeared cold and lustful at the same time. He is playing with me again. He aggressively pushed his lips to mine. My eyes widened, not knowing how to react. He's never taken it this far. Is he still trying to mess with me... or--

He bit my bottom lip, causing me to gasp. When I opened my mouth he stuck his tongue in. I found myself doing the same. What is happening?! The kiss grew more rough and I tried to turn my head to break the kiss so I could catch my breath. Vincent grabbed my chin and forcibly held my head in position. He was going to smother me with his kiss! Finally, he pulled away slightly - still lingering only an inch away from my face. I could feel his breath on me. "I want you" he said in a low raspy voice, almost sounding like a growl. Was he stepping up his game? Playing with me harder just so get me flustered?

I felt his hand wander up my thigh, up my skirt. His fingers found the spot and he started rubbing me just as roughly as his kiss was. I let out a loud almost painful moan and grabbed his arm, attempting to pull his hand away. He coldly grinned at this and it seemed to please him. He then used the same hand to slide his hand under my panties and then jam a finger inside of me. I gasped and moaned while trying to sit up to get away from the pain. He softly laughed as he moved his finger in and out faster. A part of me wanted this, but not this way. He seemed so cold. Emotionless. Empty.

He suddenly stopped and removed his finger from me. He brought his finger to his mouth and licked it, staring at me. "You taste just like I thought you would" he sneered. He then raised himself off of me and onto his knees in one fluid motion. He began unbuttoning his pants, still staring at me coldly. He slid his pants and boxers down a little and then wrapped a hand around some of my hair, pulling me into a sitting position. I knew what he wanted, what he expected. Using his other hand to steady himself on the back of the couch he brought my face to his member. I bit my lip while looking up at him. He impatiently yanked my hair and I slightly opened my mouth. He lined up with my mouth and then shoved himself inside my mouth.

This was just as rough as the kiss, as his finger. He didn't seem to care that he was hurting me, making me gag as he thrust in and out of my mouth. I wanted this, right? This is what I had secretly been hoping for since I first became close to him. He let out a small grown as his thrusts became faster. At this point I was gagging so hard tears were streaming down my face. With a hard tug on my hair he released into my mouth. I coughed and gagged some more as he pulled out. He quickly pulled his boxers and pants back up and buttoned them, grinning at me. *I wont kill you, yet. I still have more I want to do to you*

My throat hurt and my head felt tender from Vincent pulling my hair so hard. I looked up at him as he stepped onto the floor, still grinning. Looking at the clock he turned back to me "I had a great time, love. See you later tonight~" he said as he gave me a peck on the cheek and casually strolled out the door. Wha-What just happened? A part of me feels like I've wanted this the entire time but I also feel so violated. In my fantasies I pictured this to be passionate and this was anything but. I'm so confused. *Tonight will end it all. She is too stupid to stay away from me.* "I will end you" Vincent growled as he got into his car and sped away.