Names

Ally's POV

The blonde guy and the curly haired guy sit on either side of me.

I'm still crying and I start trembling again I feel an arm wrap around me I try to struggle out of his grip but I can't.

I look up and see the Blondie and I look into his eyes and he looks really guilty I don't care because I am much more hurt than he is he wasn't just kidnapped.

I try to remember what he looks like so if I ever get away I can tell the police he has blonde hair and is about my height.He moves his arm and looks at me.

"So, what's your name?" He asks me. I ignore him not wanting to speak or tell these jerks my name.

"He asked you what your name is and I suggest you answer! " the curly-haired one yells at me.

He starts to get angrier and louder.

"What is it?! " he yells.

"Ally" I whisper back not wanting to get yelled at again. But I think curly was the only one that heard.

"Good now was that so hard?" he asks.

I just put my head down trying not to focus on the pain in my cheek. I squirm a bit and try to get out of the tape but its no use so I give up.

I hear a bark from the back and instantly know its Malibu.

"Malibu" I yell making everyone jump. I squirm and look over the seat and see her in a cage with a muzzle on the cage bottom they must have put it on her.

I sit back down and feel a bit happier knowing my dog is with me but I'm upset that they might hurt her more.

"By the way I'm Niall that's Zayn, Liam, Louis and that's Harry," the Blondie beside me says pointing at everyone. I recognize the names and how they look but I can't place it.

He sounds so happy, I must have mistaken the guilt in his eyes for joy. He looked guilty but now I know that I was wrong.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask weakly with my head still down.

"To our house" Harry says he says it  as if it was something he has said many times before and that really scares me what if I'm not the only one or what if they are going to kill me?

The rest of the car ride is pretty silent. Soon the car stops and I look up and see we are in a driveway to a huge house like 5 times the size of mine.

Niall undoes my seat belt and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder I try to squirm and get away but his grip is to tight. I look back to the van and see Liam holding Malibu's leash and following us. Malibu stops and sits and Liam is struggling to get her to come.

"Malibu come!" I yell and she darts towards me ripping the leash out of Liam's hands and jumps and knocks Niall down. I fall on top of Niall and as he is trying to get up Malibu bites the duct tape on my hands and I pull on it and to my luck, it breaks. I rip the duct tape off of my feet too and start to run down the driveway.

Malibu follows and I grab her leash and just when I think I might escape 2 giant metal gates close in front of me. I'm stuck now. All 5 boys walk over to me.

Niall grabs me and throws me over his shoulder again and starts walking towards the house again. I keep squirming but he won't let go.

He unlocks the door with a key and steps inside I am still shaking and fighting. Niall throws me on the couch. I look at the door and everyone came in and I see the door close and I hear an automatic lock.

Liam has Malibu on a leash again and is holding her leash pretty tightly.

Malibu bites the leash out of Liam's hand and runs up to me and jumps on my lap. Zayn try's to sit down beside me and Malibu turns and growls at him. He jumps up and stands near the other boys.

"Okay so you probably have a lot of questions but we need to talk first," Louis says. What would he want to talk about?