Chapter 21

Ally's POV

When the boys come back to the kitchen I am literally shaking from being scared.

I look over to Kat and she looks bored and just irritated.

" we couldn't think of much so we decided that 1. You are gonna be locked in your room for 2 days and the door will only be unlocked when we bring you food or something else. 2. Your friend stays alone in the guest room until your punishment is over. 3. Get a lecture from Liam" Niall tells me.

I am so glad that they are too stupid to think of anything really bad the worst thing about this is that I won't see Kat for two days and the lecture from Liam is gonna suck. But I get two days off from the other boys? That's more like a reward than a punishment.

"When does it start?" I ask.

"Whatever time you want to head up within the next hour so we can explain the rules to your friend."

"So is it gonna be exactly 48 hours?" I ask.

"Yes now, when do you want to go?" Niall asks.

"Um first I need to be un-taped then I need to talk to Kat then I guess we could go," I tell him.

He quickly un-wraps the tape and I stand and walk over to Katt and hug her.

"Sorry Kat got to go sorry I'm leaving you alone see you in 2 days," I tell her.

Niall heads out of the kitchen and I follow him slowly. I look back at Kat before I step out I can tell she is scared but she doesn't want to admit it.

I follow Niall up the stairs and into my room.

"Did you want to get away from me?" Niall asks.

"No, you haven't done much for me to be mad about. I didn't really want to leave you I like you, Niall." I tell him trying to get on his good side but not say the word 'love' because I know I will never truly love anyone again.