Plans

Ally's POV

I sit on my bed reading The Hunger Games. I get halfway through the book when I start to get tired no one has come into my room since Zayn left. I set my book on the end table. I see Malibu sleeping on her dog bed but I don't really feel safe without her really close to me.

"Malibu up," I say.

She jumps and lands on the bed she lays down at the foot of my bed and drifts off into a sleep. I put my face on my pillow and try to sleep but m mind is occupied with thoughts of escaping. I will try the window in the morning I wake up around 6:00 AM and I'm sure they won't wake up that early. I slowly drift off to sleep.

In the morning★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I wake up and look out the window that I'm going to try to get out of. I stand up and stretch I walk over to the window and try to lift it. I try my hardest but it doesn't work.

I give up and sit on my bed again. Well if they make sure I don't get out we will make lots of noise!

"Malibu who's at the door? " she looks at the door leaps off the bed an starts loudly barking at the door.

"Wake up people!" I scream.

"Get that dog to shut up" I hear Louis voice tiredly say.

"Then let me out" I stubbornly say.

"Fine," he says when I hear a click.

"Hush Malibu," I say and she instantly stops barking.

I rush towards the door with Malibu's leash in my hand. I open it and see Louis standing at the door waiting for me.

"Can Malibu and I go on our daily walk?" I ask hope-filled.

" Fine I have to go get changed and you might want to and then we can go," Louis says as he walks to a door which I'm assuming is his room I walk back into my room and change and quickly brush my hair.

I walk back out and wait in front of my door for Louis. He comes out about a minute later and starts walking downstairs I follow him and he stops in front of the door.

"Do not even try to get away." He says in a deep tone he seems very serious and he is kind of scary. I nod to tell him I won't. He opens the door and steps outside with me and Malibu following him.

I close the door behind me and jog after Louis when I catch up with him I slow to a walk. I look around and see that the huge yard is surrounded by the tall fence the whole way around. No way to get out anywhere only the gates. We walk to the backyard there is a huge in-ground pool and a giant trampoline it's as big as the pool.

I un-clip Malibu's leash and run towards the trampoline. Louis runs after me.

"You said you wouldn't try to get away," he yells while chasing me.

"I'm not I'm just going on the trampoline!" I yell back. He still chases me. I jump onto the trampoline I'm lucky the net was unzipped. I turn around and zip it up before Louis gets there.

I have lots of room so I jump a couple times then flip and land perfectly. Louis is outside of the net starring at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"I thought you were trying to escape and that flip was pretty amazing," Louis says while staring at me still. I see Malibu looking at me too.

"Thanks, I learned some things when I have had gymnastics since I was three," I tell him.

"Come on we better get back inside now before the other boys wake up," Louis says it almost seems like he wasn't allowed to let me outside but seriously how was I going to get out?

"Okay, Malibu come." Malibu walks up to me and I clip her leash back on. I follow Louis back towards the front door I stop in front of it and choke on fear when will I will I smell fresh air again. I feel a tear slide down m cheek. Louis looks back and his face fills with sympathy. He closes the door and grabs my hand.

"Follow me" I follow him like he says and he leads me to a big tree with 2 fancy swings that look like lawn chairs but they don't have legs and they are hanging from a tree. I hop on one and Louis hops on the other and Malibu is under me.

"Will I just die here, Louis?" I ask crying.

" I don't know and I sure hope not. But right now we can't let you leave."

"I won't ever have the life I wanted my biggest hopes and dreams can and won't ever come true for a reason you can't even tell me, being kidnapped wrecked my whole life. I miss my family and friends and I really miss being free." I say while crying.

"Look we cant lose our careers over this and I'm really sorry we did this to you but you're here and we can't change that now. I hope someday you will be able to consider us as friends." He says.

"I won't ever consider my kidnappers as friends" I angrily spit out at him.