Kidnapped Again

Ally's POV

Niall's car, my kidnapper's car, the car that has my kidnapper in it coming towards me and my best friend.

I start violently shaking and breathing. Kat notices and stops walking.

"Ally what's wrong?" She asks.

"There back to get me." And just as I say that Niall's car pulls in front of us.

"Run Kat go to my mom's I'll be right behind you " I whisper to her.

"No I'm not leaving you with them we go together," Kat whispers back.

I stand still in fear as Niall and Liam get out of the car. Tear slowly fall down my face I know they will get me and I know I will just get in more trouble so whats the point.

I can feel Kat pulling my arm trying to get me to run. I don't run I just back up to the wall and try to take deeper breaths.

"Kat, leave me and run, I can't they'll find me, run," I say while crying.

"Neither of you run because you know we will find you so both of you can come nicely to the car, or we could grab you tie you up then bring you to the car. Your choice." Zayn's voice says.

I didn't even notice that Zayn's car pulled up. I look up to see that Harry's car pulled up to. So everyone is here.

"Ally get into my car and your friend can go with Harry," Zayn says.

"No please can we be in the same car?" I ask.

"Why should we put you in the same car after what you did?" Zayn spits back.

I just stay silent and head towards Zayn's car he follows me and I slowly open the car door as I watch Harry dragging a fighting kicking and screaming Kat into his car I see her being tossed in his car.

I hop on the passenger side of Zayn's car and bring my knees up to my chest. I start sobbing uncontrollably and breathing hard.

Zayn gets in and looks shocked when he sees me but doesn't say anything.

All I can think about is how I dragged my best friend into all this. She will be living the same sucky life as I am.

The car starts up and Zayn puts the radio on low. He puts in a CD and it's just an instrumental CD I can her cello, violin and some other instruments.

It's kind of calming and soon I realize that my sobs have turned into silent tears.

"Okay so why did you run away and how did you get out?" He asks.

"I-I found th-the key a-and unlocked t- the door and the gate password was s-simple," I say.

"Okay," he replies.

We pull up to the house and we get out everyone else is getting out of their cars to.

Zayn leads me into the house holding my arm and I slowly walk along not wanting to go into that house and not wanting to get in trouble.

I hate this, I hate that I'm scared of them and I hate that they treat me like a little kid.

I hold the door open for the rest of the boys and Kat.

I pull Kat into a hug she isn't even crying she doesn't even look scared.

I close the door slowly enjoying the last bit of fresh air I will have for a long time.

"Okay, everyone head into court including the new girl." Louis says seriously while walking to the kitchen aka "courtroom".