❤Chapter1:Welcome Home❤

India's POV

2:30A.M, Friday, June 30, 2015
NYC, NY

I Had Just Finished Packing The Rest Of My Things When My Phone Began To Ring.

Conversation:

Hello?

Hey Sweety I Was Just Calling To Make Sure Yhu Were Up And To Tell Yhu To Have A Safe Trip And That Your Father Won't Be Here When Yhu Get Here, We Love Yhu And Will See Yhu Soon!

Okay Mom, I Can't Wait, I'll Be Safe And I Just Miss All Of Yhu So Much. See Yhu Soon Tho.

Okay Sweety Love Yhu, Bye.

Bye.

End Of Conversation

I Almost Forgot. I'm India Oneill and I'm Visiting My Family Back In Jackson, Mississippi For A Huge Family Reunion. I Currently Live In New York For School. I'm 19 Turning 20 In October. (Its June) Its Been 2 Years Since I've Seen All Of My Family And Friends. Yea I Talked To My Mom, Dad, And Sister On A Regular Basis But Me And My Friends Haven't Spoken To Each Other Since I Left. I Really Need To Make It Up To Them Because We Had A Huge Fight And I Miss Her Like Crazy.

I'm Single Yessss.My Mom Is From Italy. And My Dad Is Black And Asian Along With Some Dominican And White. I Get My French Side From My Grandmother On My Moms Side. She Was Born And Raised In France But Moved To Italy Where She Later On Met My Grandfather And Had My Mother. So Enough Of History Class About Me, I Got To Go Catch A Flight.

15 Hours Later

After Getting My Luggage From Baggage Claim I Went To Look For My Sister And Mother. They Said They Would Be Here With A Hugs Sign With My Name All Decorated And Stuff.

I Spotted Them And I Just Ran Up To Them And Hugged Them So Tight. I Was Crying And Everything I Love My Family So Much And Going 2 Years Without Em Was Driving Me Craz

We All Piled Into My Mom's Black 2015 Cadillac Escalade After They Helped Me Get My Luggage Into The Car. I Had At Least 5 Suitcases Since I Was Staying For 3 Months.

My Mom Drove Off And We All Started To Have Our Little Girl Talk And We Were Really Having A Great Time. I Missed Times Like This When The Three Of Us Would Just Hang Out And Talk About Everything Under The Sun.

(India's Sister- Cydney, India's Mom- Lori)

Cyd- So Sis, How Is Your Dating Life?

Lo- Oooo Yea, Come On Spill It Girl.

Me- Smh, Y'all Always Tryna get Me With Somebody*Laughs* Anyways Nawl I Ain't Got Nobody, Its Been Strictly School, But I Met Some Guys, But They Just Weren't For Me.

Lo- I'm Sure Yhu Will Find The Right One Sweety.

Cyd- Awl Well Guess Who's Coming To The Reunion!!!!!

Me- Girl Who? I Said Anxious To Know Who.

Cyd- Lucas Is Coming!!!!!

Me- Uhhh Girl Smh, Dont Nobody Want Him.

They Both Looked At Me Like I Had 20 Heads.

Me- What!? *chuckles*

Lo- Now Yhu Know Damn Well Yhu Wanted That Boy Since 8th Grade.

Cyd- Mhmm And I Know She Be Lurking His Insta Cuz She Told Me On The Phone One Time While We Were Skyping And She Showed Me. Smh, She Ain't Fooling Nobody.

Me- Smh, Maneeeeeee*laughs* Y'all Always Try a Gang Up Ona Yung Blood.*giggles*

We Pulled Up At The House I Used To And Still Do Calk Home. It Looked No Different From When I Left Here 2 Years Ago. We Lived In A Decent Neighborhood Where There Was One Side Full Of Black Folks, One Side Full Of Mexicans, Another Side Full Of The More Upscale White People, And Our Side, The Side Where I Guess Yhu Could Calk Us Middle/Upper Classmen. Basically Stating That We Were That One Mixed Breed Family That Live In Between The Whites And Blacks If Ya Know Wat I Mean.

Cyd- Home Sweet Home Sis!!!

Me- Yea, Man I Miss This Place So Much.

We Gathered All Of My Luggage And Walked Into The 4 Story, 6 Bed, 5 1/2 Bath, And 2 Extra Room House. I Headed Straight For My Old Room On The Third Floor Right Across From My Sister's Room. I Walked In And Inhaled The Smell Of Vanilla.

My All White Walls With A Chalk Wall On One Wall. My Fuchsia Pink Carpet Along With My Fuchsia Pink And White Bed.

My Mom Came In And Said That Dinner Would Be Ready Around 8. It Was Now 6:13 So I Decided To Unpack All My Clothes Then I Went To Take A Nice Much Needed Shower.

I Wrapped My Self In A Towel And Changed Into My Underwear. I Put Lotion On While I Just Threw On A Pair Of My Grey Joggers And A Plain Black T-Shirt. I Unwrapped My Hair Since It Was Flat Ironed And I Didn't Want It To Get Wet In The Shower. I Threw It In A Ponytail And Went Downstairs To See My Mom Cooking Pasta And My Sister Was In The Living Room Watching Spongebob. Me And My Sister Are Actually Twins, But We Are Fraternal, So We Dont Look Much Alike But We Share Some Of The Similarities. We Act Just Alike Although I'm Older By 42 Seconds. Lol.

Lo- Dinner Is Ready Girls!My Mom Yelled From The Kitchen.

Me and Cydney Jumped Over The Couch And Ran Into The Kitchen Like We Used To Do When We Were Little. Plus I'm Starving, Those Peanuts They Gave Me On The Plane Didn't Even Last Me 2 Hours Before I Had Like 15 Packs.

Me And Cyd Got Our Plates And Went Up To Our Rooms. See Here's The Thing About Us. We Are Not Like The Regular Families That Have Dinner At A Table And Stuff. Smh We Just Like Regular Ol Folks That Dont Care. We Know We Are A Family, Having Dinner Together Doesn't Prove Anything. I Went To My Sister's Room And We Ate And Talked And Laughed. We Watched TV And Then Talked About School......Life.....Lucas....And Many Other Things That We Needed To Catch Up On. I Loved Moments Like These With My Sister. We Bond All The Time, Even Over Skype We Talked Everyday When We Woke Up To When It Was Time To Go To Sleep. Sometimes We Would Even Stay Up All Night Watching Empire Reruns And Discussing The Show And Laughing About The Fights And Stuff. She Is My R.O.D For Life. I Love Her With All Of My Heart.

After We Ate, Somehow I Ended Up Sleeping In Her Room Along With Her. We Slept Together All The Time. Nothing Nasty, We Just Dont Care, I Mean If Yhu Have A Sister, I Know Y'all Sleep With Each Other Or Something. I Know I'm Not The Only One(Lol I Was Listening To Sam Smith At The Time).

-------------------------------------------

So What Yhu Guys Think?

I Was Just Bored And This Was Some Random Idea That Popped Into My Head. Its Like 1:41 In The Morning And I Can't Sleep.

Excuse Any Mistakes.

Shall I Continue This Book*clicks tongue* or Nawlll, Lol.

Just Dont Forget To Vote, Comment, And Follow !!

Also Go Check Out My Other Books
(Thug Love)
&
(TRILL.Nigga)

Dont Forget To Vote,Comment, And Follow!-PayPlease Do Not Copy Anything From This Book. This Book Is Copyright© By Me. Yhu Can Ask Me Personally To Use Any Given Information From This Book. But DO NOT, And I Repay, DO NOT Copy Anything Without My Permission, Or I Will Have To Beat Ya Ahh. -Thank Yhu For You Corporation.☺❤-okpaypay