❤Chapter 4: The Big Move(Sneak Peak)❤

Cydney's POV

So I Wake Up In Lucas's Bed With No Lucas. I Got Up And Brushed My Hair Into A Nice Neat Ponytail And Left It Wild And Curly. I Brushed My Teeth, Then Went To Look For Ole'Lucas.

I Could've Sworn I Looked Through Every Room In This House. Still No Sign Of Lucas. Smh. I'll Just Call Him. I Walk Downstairs To Be Greeted By The Door Opening And Revealing Lucas With An IHop Bag.

"Hey, I Was Looking For Yhu" I Smiled And Then Hugged Him.

"Sorry I Didn't Wanna Wake Yhu. I Went And Bought Us Some Breakfast Thoeeee." He Said Dancing And Cheesing Real Hard. This Nigga.

"Its Okay"

*****

After We Ate Me And Lucas Sat On The Couch And Watched The Show Power. Omari Hardwick Fine Self.

"So What Are We Going To Do When The Three Months Are Up And Its Time For Yhu To Leave?" Lucas Blurted Out.

"What Do Yhu Mean?" I Asked Directing My Full Attention To Him.

"What Do Yhu Mean What Do I Mean? I'm Saying How Are We Going To Be Together When Yhu Live In New York And I Live Here? That's A Long Way From Here." He Said Getting All Defensive.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa, First, Lower Your Tone. Second I Dont Know I Haven't Thought About That. What Do Yhu Feel That We Need To Do?"

"Maybe We Should Just Break Up."

When He Said That My Heart Was Crushed, But I Wasn't Finna Show Him How I Felt. I Was Gonna Give Him Exactly What He Wanted.

"Okay" I Said Bluntly. I Got Up And Went Upstairs To Pack The Little Belongings I Had Over Here And I Walked Downstairs To See Lucas Looking At Me Sideways.

"What Lucas?"

"Where Yhu Going?"

"Where Else? I'm Going Back To New York Duh." I Said Trying To Walk Towards The Door But He Stopped Me.

"Lucas What Do Yhu Want?"

"Baby We Can Be Together Till The 3 Months Are Over, You've Only Been Here A Couple Of Days. Not Even A Week."

"Nigga Bye. I Can Stay However Long I Want To And I Can Leave Whenever I Want To. Yhu Got What Yhu Wanted. Leave Me Alone And Let Me Be On My Way Back To My Moms House. I Need To Pack."

And With That I Left And Went Home To Pack.

******

After Spending My Last Couple Of Hours Packing And Explaining To My Family Why I'm Leaving, We Decided That Cydney Is Going To Move With Me And We Were Going To Be In College Together. We Even Thought About Transferring To And HBCU College.

We Like To Dance And Stuff And Our Mom Use To Be On A Dance Team In High School All Throughout College.

I Think We're Gonna Follow In Her Footsteps And Transfer. We Just Haven't Found The Right School.

15 Hours Later

Me And Cydney Are At My Loft/Condo And I'm In My Room Packing Up. When I Finished Packing Up My Entire Home Along With Cydney's Help, I Decided To Take Me A Much Need Shower. Plus We Had Somewhere To Be And Some Business To Take Care Of.

After My Shower I Put On A Pair Of Tight Fitted Camo Pants With A Gray Nike Jacket, My White And Gray Nike Sports Bra, Some Diamond Studs, And My Gray And White Roshes. I Threw My Hair Up In A Nice Messy Bun And Went To Check On Cydney.

She Had Just Got Finished Getting Dressed. She Had On A Pair Of Adidas Joggers, Black Fitted T-shirt, And Some HyperPink Roshes. She Had Her Hair Down And It Was Flat Ironed.

"Yhu Ready?" I Asked And She Nodded.

We Were Going Up To The University To Get My School Information Transferred. We Found A School Back Down In Alabama.
ASU HERE WE COME BABY!!!!!(Alabama State University) We Boutta Be Some ASU Stingettes. Tryouts Are In 4 Months So We Still Got Time To Get Settled In Once We Get There.

We Called All Of The Fam And We Booked Them Flights For Tomorrow To Come Help Us Move And We Were Gonna Be On Our Way.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I Know Its Short Sorry. Next Chapter Will Be Better.

I Hope Yhu Enjoyed It.

A Lil Cliff Hanger I Guess. Idk Wat To Call It.

I Know Some Of Y'all Was Prolly Thinking That This Was A Lucas Coly Love Story........Hehehehe Nahhhhhh.

He Was Just A Good Addition Or Starter For The Story But He Will Be BacK Later On.

I'm Tired Y'all,*laughs* Trust Me The Chapters Won't Be This Short All Of The Time....This Is Just A Lil Sneak Peak Till The Next Chapter.

I'm Thinking About Changing The Title Sooooooo Yea.........Dont Forget To Vote, Comment And Follow!!!

Also Sorry For Any Mistakes❤❤

I've Also Changed The Name And Cover To Looking For Him.(InMedia)

~okpaypay