❤Chapter6: Tryouts❤

Recap

He Got Up And Started To Get Dressed. I Went Into My Drawers And Pulled Out A Pair Of Black Boy Shorts And A Black Sports Bra. I Grabbed My Dance Shoes Out Of My Closet Along With A Pair Of Sweats And My Northface Jacket To Wear Over My Shorts Till I Got There. It Was Required To Wear Black Sports Bra And Shorts.

Eli Left And I Walked Into India's Room To See Her Dressed And Turning Off Her Lights. She Walked Out Of Her Room And We Walked Down The Hallway And Out To Our Cars.

We Pulled Off And Headed To The Auditorium, Which Is Where The Tryouts Were Being Held.

I Was So Nervous. I Hope We Both Make It And I Hope We Dont Mess It Up

Present ....

India's POV

We Walked In And There Were So Many Girls. I Looked Into The Audience And Just About The Whole Damn Campus Was Here. O Lord.

We Got Checked in And Proceeded To The Floor.

I Stretched And Did A Couple Of Flips To Relax Myself. I Started Practicing The Dance That We Were Required To Perform. They Sent It To Our Emails After We Were Registered And Allat.

They Called Us To Get Our Numbers. I Was Number 13 Which Meant I Was In The 2nd Group.

Cydney Was Number 24 Which Meant She Was In Like The 4 Group. The Called All Of The Girls From The First Group To Come Out And Dance. I Was Getting Hella Nervous.

As I Watched From Behind The Curtains, I Looked Into The Audience And Saw People Whispering And Recording And Stuff. I Was Really About To Die. They Was Gon Be Putting Us On Youtube And Ish.

Cydney Walked Up To Me And Calmed Me Down A Little Bit. I Felt A Little Better And After She Left They Called My Group.

We Walked Out And Got Into Our Places And I Smiled And Thought To My Self. Its All Or Nothing.

The Dance Began And Once I Started Yhu Couldnt Tell Me Nothing. I Smiled And Put On My Performace Face And I Felt Like I Was Killing This Dance.

(A/N: Video In The Media, She Is On Your Far Right;The Really Light Skin Girl, She Did Really Good I Thought )

After The Dance Ended, I Was Breathing All Hard And The Crowd Was Clapping And Sone People Were Pointing At Me And I Was O Shit. I Looked At The Judges And They Whispered And Then They Told Us We Could Exit The Stage.

•••••••••••••••••••

After All Of The Groups Performed We All Had To Line Up On The Stage As We Were About To Go Through The First Cut.

They Called Some Numbers And Told The Girls The Step Into The Front. Me Nor Cydneys Number Never Got Called And I Was Starting To Freak Out Inside. It Was Only About 23 Girls That Got Called Up To The Front. I Just Kept My Smile On My Face And Waited For The Judges To Speak.

Judge 1- If Your Number Was Called, Please Exit The Stage, Im Sorry But Yhu Did Not Make The First Cut.

My Heart Stopped Pounding So Hard And I Sighed Of Relief. The Told Us To Walk Off Stage And Then They Put Us In Some More Groups. We Performed The Same Dance And Me And Cydney Were Surviving All Of The Cuts So Far.

3 Hardworking/Exhausting  Hours Later... (SpongeBob Narrator Voice Lol)

It Was Now The Final Cut And I Was Super Nervous. They Called Numbers 1, 4, 26, 3, 13, 7, 8, 19, 10, 12, 11, 17, 15, 16, 24, 20, 18, 19, 5.

I Was Gonna Cry. I Gasp And Whispers In The Audience, But I Paid No Mind. I Spent All This Time For Nothing.

Judge 1- If Your Number Was Called........................Congratulations Ladies Yhu Are Now Officially Alabama State Stingettes. Im Sorry If Your Number Was Not Called Yhu May Leave.

I Was Shocked As Hell. OMFGGG!!! I MADE IT I MADE I MADE IT I MADE IT!!!!!YASSSSS BISH! I Had To Hold Me Composure  And Stay In My Position With The Smile On My Face.

The Audience Was Clapping And Some Guys Were Whistling And Some Girls We Screaming And Stuff.

Judge 1- Since We Have Your Contact Information, We Will Send Yhu The Game And Practice Schedules And We Will Let Yhu Know About Captain Tryouts. Again Congratulations,  Yhu May Leave Now.

We Walked Off Stage And I Ran To Cydney.

Cyd- We Did It Bitch Yassss!!!

We Laughed And Decided To Go To Dinner And Celebrate Since It Was Like 7 In The Evening.. IKR! Been Here All Damn Day.

We Went Home And Got Dressed After We Took Our Showers And Stuff, Then We Went To This Seafood Place Named Copelands. They Served Like New Orleans Type Food.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After We Ate, We Went Back Home And Went To Sleep. We Were Exhausted Asl.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Did Yhu Enjoy It?!

Ik Its Kinda Short And Boring But The Chapters Will Get Better  I Promise.

Video Of India In MM.

Sorry For Mistakes.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

-okpaypay☺❤