❤Chapter4: The Big Move❤

India's POV

So My Mom And Dad Are Here To Help Us Move And Put Stuff In Storage. We Have All Of The Boxes And Suitcases Packed In The Two SUVs We Had To Rent.

My Mom And Dad Said They Are Gonna Drive One Because They Say We Can't Take Some Stuff On The Plane.

One Truck Is Filled With Suitcases/Clothes Mostly And The Other Is Filled With All Of The Boxes And Furniture And A Little Bit Of Clothes.

Lori- Yhu Girls Ready?

Cyd/India- Yea/Yes Ma'am.

Lori- Okay Well We Are Gonna Go Ahead And Get Started On The Drive Since It Gonna Be Long. Especially With Yo Slow Ass Daddy.

We Giggled And Each Gave Them And Hug And Kiss Then We Prayed Before We Parted Our Ways To The Road And Airport.

***********

Once We Reached Our Gate They Were Just Now Calling Us So We Got On The Plane And Got Situated And I Fell Asleep Once We Took Off.

Cydney's POV

We Were On The Plane And I Was Eating Some Complimentary Peanuts They Gave Me While Staring At All The White Fluffy Clouds Around The Plane.

India Was Knocked Out From Her Anxiety Pills She Took. Im Glad Me And India Are Going To College Together. I Love Alabama's Atmosphere. They Got Some Fine Niggas There Too. Lawd Jesus.*Fans Herself*

I All Of A Sudden Felt My Seat Being Kicked Hard Repeatedly. I Turned Around And This Lil Bad Ass Boy Was Whining About How He Was Sleepy.

Cyd- Aye Shut Up And Stop Kicking My Seat.

Boy- NO! YHU STFU STUPID BITCH!

This Lil Boy Den Lost His Mind. O Hell No.

*********

We Were Off The Plane And I Was Happy. I Was Able To Switch Seats With An Ghetto Black Woman And Bets' Believ' She Put Dat Ahh In Check.

India's POV

We Got Off Of The Plane And Went Straight To Baggage Claim.

We Got Our Bags Then Went To The Front To Find My Car. My Mom And Dad Bought Us A New Car And Kept My Old One. I Walked Outside To See A Man In A Black Suit Hold A Sign With Me And Cydney Name On It Standing Next To A Black And Pink Audi(Cyds) And An All Black Mercedes(Mine). Cydney Started Jumping Up And Down All Crazy.

Cyd- Oh Ma Gosh This Is My Car!! Yayyy! Ahhhhh! I Love Mom And Dad So Much*Hugs The Car*

We Got Our Stuff Into The Cars And Headed Off To Our House I Bought For Us. It Wasn't Too Far From Campus And It Was In The Middle Of Everything Kinda.

We Got To The House And Unpacked Because We Knew We Wouldn't Have Time To Do It Any Other Time.

***************

I Texted My Mom To Ask How Long They Had Before They Got Here. She Said About 3 More Hours So She Wanted Us To Go Exploring.

I Told Cydney And We Went To Our Rooms And Took Showers. I Went Into My Closet And Found Something To Wear. It Was Extremely So I Settled On A Pair Of Shorts.(In Media)

I Went Down The Hallway And Into The Living Room To See Cydney Dressed In A Pair Of Black Shorts, Coral High Low Shirt And Some Sandals Along With A Pair Of Hoops And Her Hair Was Straight All The Way Down Her Back To Her Butt.

Cyd- Yhu Ready Fam?

India- Yea We Driving Separate Cars?

Cyd- Nah We Can Ride In Yo Car.

India- Okay

We Hopped In My Car And We Headed For The Campus. It Was Live When We Got There. Me And Cyd Turned Down The Music On The Radio And Rolled The Windows Down To Examine The Atmosphere.

Cyd- Dont We Have To Go Check In Or Some Like That?

India- Oh Yea, Let's Go Do That Now.

I Drove Up To A Building And Parked. Once I Got Out My Legs Immediately Got Hot And Felt Like The Sun Was Tryna Burn My Skin Off.

India- Its Hot As Hell Out Here Oh Ma God

Cyd- Lawd Jesus Right Whew...Oooo Look Girl Its Some Fine Niggas

India- Girl I Am Not Here For' Dat. Come On So We Can Get This Over With.

We Walked Into The Building And Did All That Stuff Blah Blah Blah And Now We Are Officially Apart Of Alabama State University.

I'm A Hornet Y'all.Lol Lemme Stop. I'm Hungry Asf Tho.

India- Yhu Hungry?

Cyd- Hell Yea

India- Aight We Gone Go To Ummm Applebee's Ig. That Coo Witchu?

Cyd- Yea Let's Go.

We Hopped In The Car And Drove To The Applebee's That Was Right Off Of Campus. It Was A Lot Of People Here And I Won't Lie But It Was Some Fine Ahh Niggas In Here. I Pulled My Shorts Down A Little Because They Were. Rising Up And Then The Waiter Walked Us To Our Table.

Waiter- Hello Welcome To Applebee's Here Are Your Menus, Someone Will Be With Yhu Very Shortly.

I Gave Her A Warm Smile And Looked At The Menus.

Cyd- Wat Yhu Getting?

India- Idk I Might Get The Ummmmm.....Let's See.......I Might Get The Parmesan Shrimp Scampi. Wat About Yhu?

Cyd- I'm Getting The Boneless Buffalo Wings.

I Was Cut Off By A Girl About 5'3" And Thick And She Was Darker. She Came To Us And Asked For Our Orders.

Waiter- Hello My Name Is Jordan, And I'll Be Your Waiter. Could I Get Yhu Ladies Anything To Drink?

Cyd- I'll Have A Sprite.

Waiter- And For Yhu Ma'am?

India- I'll Have Your Rasberry Lemonade

Waiter- okay, Would Yhu Like To Order Any Appetizers Or Are Yhu Ready To Order?

India- Uhhh No, I Would Like The Parmesan Shrimp Scampi.

Cyd- And I Would Like To Have Your Boneless Buffalo Wings.

Waiter- Okay Thank Yhu, I Will Bring Your Drinks And Your Order Should Be Right Up.

She Gave Us A Warm Smile And Walked Off With The Menus.

Once Our Food And Drinks Came Back Me And Cydney Talked And Ate, Then I Got A Text From Mom Saying She Was About 45 Minutes Away. Me And Cydney Headed Back To The Car And Drove Home.

****************

After We All Got The Boxes Out Of The Truck, We Unpacked Everything And It Was Late.

I Looked At My Phone And Saw It Was 2 O'clock In The Morning So My Parents Booked Their Flight Back Home And We All Went To Sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ehhh, Boring Chapter But Next One Will Be Better! I Have Been Busy But I'm Trying To Update On A Regular Basis So Just Bare Wit Meh.

Vote, Comment, And Follow Please! Also Go Check Our My Other Books Too:

TRILL. Nigga

Enemies To Baes

Thug Love(Completed)

Thanks For Reading! Sorry For Any Mistakes!

~okpaypay