❤Chapter2:Meet And Greet, You And Me❤

India's POV

7:43, Saturday, July 1, 2015
Jackson, Mississippi

I Woke Up To The Smell Of Pancakes And Loud Talking And Laughter. I Got Out Of Bed And Went Into My Room To Take A Shower. After A 20 Minute Shower I Threw On My Underwear And Did My Hygiene. I Rumaged Through My Medium Sized Walk-In Closet And Found A Cute Simple Outfit. A Pair Of Black Leggings With My NYU Sweatshirt Along With Some Footies.

I Walked Downstairs To See My Mom Dad And Cydney Talking And Laughing.

"Dadddddddyyyy!!!!"

I Ran Up To Him And Hugged Him So Tight. I Was A Daddy's Girl But Cydney Didn't Care Cuz We Both Were.

"Hey Bab'eh girl I Miss Ya So Much!"

We Talked And Chilled. Then We All Had To Get Ready For The First Day Of The Family Reunion. Today We Were Having A Meet And Greet Brunch At Some Restaurant Called Jeon'te.

It Was Around 10 And The Brunch Started At 12, Since I Had Already Took My Shower, I Went Ahead And Picked Out My Clothes. Cuz Lord Knows I Be Changing Clothes Fifty Million Times Cuz Its Hard To Find What To Wear. I Finally Picked Out My Outfit(Media"Lunch") And Went Downstairs To Watch TV And Wait On Everyone Else Since It Was Only 11:00, We Were Leaving At Like 11:30 Cuz Of Driving Time.

***

When We Got There , We Got Out The Car And Walked In To Be Greeted By The Hostess. She Led Us To The Huge Party Room That Was Full Of Us Loud Ass Black Folks. Smh You Could Hear Us Throughout The Whole Damn Restaurant. Lol.

Me My Mom,Dad, And Cydney Walked In And Everybody Got Up And Started Giving Hugs And Kisses. When I Thought I Was Finished Saying My Hellos I Felt A Tap On My Shoulder.

I Turned Around To See The One And Only Lucas Avery Coly. (Idk If That's His Middle Name Or Not Its Just Made Up)

"Hey India."

"Hey Lucas, Haven't Seen Yhu In A While" I Say As I Embrace Him In A Hug.

"Yea Yhu Look Good Since The Last Time I Saw Yhu."*Licks And Bites Lips*

"Yea So How's It Going?" I Ask Trying To Ignore All Of His Sexiness.

"Well Yhu Know I Wanted To Start My Rapping Career, So I'm Just Out Here Getting It In, How Bout' Chu?"

"Well Yhu Know I'm In School For My Bachelors Degree And I'm A Model For Victoria Secret And Calvin Klein. Ya Know Out Here Tryna Make It. *Giggles*."

"Yea I've Seem Yhu In Magazines And On TV I Miss Yhu Girl Tho, Like We Used To Kick It Before Yhu Just Up And Left Me Like That."

"I'm Sorry Lukey, I Promise Imma Make It Up To Yhu Since Imma Be Staying For 3 Months." I Said Smiling Shyly At Him.

"Smh Girl Yhu Know Damn Well We Gon Kick It, Yhu Better Make It Up To Me To*Licks Lips*."
I Am About To Melt If He Licks His Lips One Mo' Time.

***

After Our Little Chat, I Sat Beside Lucas And We All Ate And Laughed And Talked About Just About Everythang Under Tha Sun.

After The Lunch Me And Lucas Exchanged Numbers And Decided We Were Going To Meet Back Up At Around 7. It Was About 3:00 When We Left The Restaurant.

Me And Cydney Was In My Room Watching TV While Our Mom Went To Work For A Few Hours. She Works As An RN Nurse At The Children's Hospital. Our Dad And The Rest Of The Guys In The Family Went Out To Go Bowl And They Went To Go Watch Football At The Bar And Play Pool And All The Stuff Guys Do.