Forced To Socialize

RORY DID NOT WANT TO TRY OUT FOR THE BASKETBALL TEAM. He didn't want it at all. For all he new, some slut in class was a cheerleader and this mega crush on him. Despite the fact that he only one friend in his life, and what was he doing? He was flirting with some cheerleader girl. Rory in fact did not think he flirts, he was flirt. Hence the fact the he, Rory, had a crush on Aleo. Just as he was about to be called to shoot some hoops next, his phone rang.

Glancing at the caller ID, his eyes widened. It was Sophia and Aleo. A FaceTime call. Rory jumped off the many steps on the bleachers and ran for the boys locker room. He ruffled his hair in attempt to to look good for Aleo. He clicked the accept call button.

"Hey, Rors, how was tryouts?" Aleo shouted. He blinked. What tryout? I didn't even try out... Yet. So he lied.

"Oh, it was good, the coach said that I'm... Um... Buff? Buff enough!" He said quickly. The girls looked at him, puzzled. "Moving on," Sophia interrupted so abruptly, it was almost forever-scarring. He mentally flinched. "What's up Soph?" Aleo asked, flicking a lock of her blonde hair past her shoulders. "Soph, this isn't like you. You look so... So worried."

Sophia nodded. "Tell us what happened." Rory demanded. So and so, Sophia proceeded to tell them about the dream she had. Rory, a serious, concerned look on face, he said, "So you're saying Jonathan Athenes raped you?" Sophia nodded. "How did you feel when you were asleep?" Aleo prodded. "Like... Like I was... Awake." The other girl said, turning away, to hide a blushing face.

The three finally hung up with a promise to call later that same day. Rory was about to leave, when the schools biggest fuckboy and jock entered the locker room. "Well, who do we have here?" He sneered. "What do you want Sloan?" Rory asked hotly. "You to be dead," the other boy shot back. Rory decided to pretend he didn't hear that. If Sophia and Aleo were here, Sloan would've gotten a bad scowling and lecture about harassment. "Get a life, Sloan,"  Rory shoved passed to the door, but Sloan blocked.

"What's your sexuality?" He asked harshly, but boldly. "Why do you care?" You can't just go around asking what someone's sexuality is! He added in his head. "I need to know," Sloan grabbed Rory by the collar and whispered harshly in his ear, "because I'm gay." Was he kidding? You can't use physical actions to express yourself! "Now tell me, weakling, what is yours?" Rory mentally grimaced. "Fictional." He smirked and walked out the door, takin his gym bag with him.