Marie Antoinette Syndrome ( Part 2 )

RORY RAN AS THOUGH HE WERE THE FLASH, through the airport. He was excited, but also nervous. Rory felt bad about the other day, Phil the counter guy gave him pretty good advice about girls, and the latest video games only for Rory to take, and he pre-ordered books just for him. 

Now, you don't know Phil.  He was this nerdy guy in his last year of high school  and he was probably the biggest nerd in the world. Phil is basically a walking geek encyclopedia. You want to know who create the Star Wars movies? When the first Harry Potter book was published, and how many times it took JK Rowling to get the damn book published? You want to know about Star Trek? You want to know what Shakespeare's first play was? Stephen King books? Twilight? Marvel movies, and which comics they were based off, and what's wrong with the movies? Edgar Allen Poe's horror novels? Phil is your guy. Sadly, he came out as gay, two weeks ago. Fuck, who cares? 

Rory felt stressed, as he had a Wattpad book that needed updating. And unfinished homework and he wanted to finish his book. That morning, he had an emotional break-down. It was very unlike him to do this. He cried and cried. he skipped both dinner the other night, as well,  he skipped breakfast in the morning. He also means to skip lunch. Despite his trauma, he felt different. The old lady that sat next to him gasped. ''Young man, may I ask what happened to your hair? It was black and now...'' The old woman wouldn't dare finish her sentence.Rory got up and went to the restroom. He looked himself, he was shocked. His hair had gone bleach white. ''What happened to me?'' He pressed his hands on the cold, cheap, glass. Then he head a voice he thought h'd never hear: 

You're stressed, you're depressed. I know what you're up to, Rory. I know. And that Sophia friend of yours, she's gone. And i'll make sure that Aleo doesn't get to see you. I'm sending my pet after you. Once he's done with you, you'll be grateful to not have seen the blood of your friends. ''What?'' Rory asked. Sometimes it is better to have the blood of your enemies. And your biggest enemy is Aleo right now. Kill her. Just do it. ''Don't you fucking dare touch Aleo. I will kill you if you do so much as to just pull a hair,'' Rory threatened. Sh... To be friends is to devour, and to devour is to befriend them, betray them. I know you like Aleo. Tell her you slept with that girl--The slut in your school. Tell her that. Show her pain. ''No.'' Rory breathed hard. ''No... NO I WILL NOT TELL HER THAT AND  KNOW FOR SURE THAT SOPHIA ISN'T DEAD.'' 

''What have I become?'' Rory pressed his forehead on the glass. ''What... What am I?'' Haha, oh, poor, delusional, Rory. She's gone. Save the drama and loss for her parents...

Rory didn't like the hypothetical voice that he was conversing with. He didn't like the slutty, tone at all. The tone held several affects of sexism. 

Rory looked at himself in the mirror, once again. He then fixed his hair. He actually kind of liked it. It made him look badass. He left the bathroom and found that no one was in the plane. He guessed that they had landed, and he was already in Boston. He grabbed his things and darted to the baggage claim.  Then, he saw her

Sophia. 

He actually saw Sophia in her physical form. The physical, real, thing. The actual girl. He dropped his bags ad so did she. ''SOPHIA!'' He ran forth. ''RORY!'' They both pushed through the bundles of people from all over. ''Rory... Rory...'' Her voice faded among the hundreds of dozens of words. Finally, the two both collided. They hugged each other for what seemed lime millenia. When Sophia pulled away, she indicated to his hair. ''What happened to your awesomely hot, messy, hair?'' Rory laughed a melodic laugh. ''Don't worry about it,'' Though, to be completely honest, Rory was worried about what had happened to his hair. Rory noticed a gash at the base of Sophia's neck. ''Who hurt you?'' He asked, concern and anger washed in voice.  

Rory heard a word he never wanted to hear, well a name. ''Jonathan.'' He flipped. ''HE FUCKING TOUCHED YOU?'' Rory swore a string of nasty, colorful words. Again, he doesn't using these words, parents around or not. Rory then saw her wrists, he did something he thought he'd never do; He brought both of Sophia's hands up to his lips and kissed them. A tingle went up his spine. He saw Sophia blush. ''Well, we have an hour to board the plane to France,'' She said. Rory couldn't help, but notice the way she said the word France. Though,he knew she was half French. ''Let's get going then.'' 

***

When the two boarded the plane, they suddenly began to feel paranoia in the air. It was stark and so sudden. They nearly shrieked they heard the two voices speak as one: Have fun dying. You are dying. You will die on this plane. One will suicide, and the other will be rugged, and will die.  

The two looked at each other, a silent telepathic message passed between the two. They saluted as though they were going to war, and sat down in their seats, they watched The Fault In Our Stars, and then Paper Towns. It was almost no time, Rory can see the Eifel tower. ''This would make a tumblr picture,'' Rory said. ''Yeah,'' Sophia agreed an proceeded to take the picture. When they landed, they went all the way to Sophia's cousin's house and they stayed there for the night. Traveling would have to wait for the next day. 

Later that night, Sophia and Rory took a bunch of stupid pictures, and laughed, and cried, and died. 'I can't believe you're real,'' Said Sophia. Rory took his hand. Hey, he wasn't that one romantic guy. ''I know, I know.'' He said. They then made a stupid snapchat video. It went somewhat like this: 

Rory: What are you doing tomorrow? 

Sophia: Going to Romania. 

Rory: Why? 

Sophia: To see a friend. 

Rory: Oh, so, can we get married then? 

They laughed at their stupidity. 

Rory knew they were too young for marriage, though, he was just being silly. And the flirty guy that he was. Rory didn't now when he fell asleep, but he remembered Dan and Phil's Seven Second Challenge. What a good way to end a tiring day.