Chapter 1

Being 17 was probably the worst possible time in my life. At first I thought it was the best time of my life until one night I went to my boyfriends house and found him with another girl and I thought my world had ended and inside it had I'm 18 now and tomorrow is my 19th Birthday and my two sisters said they had a surprise for me but I didn't want a surprise I wanted love from my family and a guy I could trust.

Friday Morning (my birthday)

My Two sisters came parading into my room carrying four bags of gifts and a cake. The fist one I opened was from my middle sister Jonah who was also 19 she got me a bunch of clothes and makeup. The next one was from my oldest sister Jarica who was 20 she had got me clothes to and the they said they had one last surprise for me and Jarica handed me an envelope from her back Pocket I opened it and it was a First Class Ticket to London

But there are three I said

We're going with you Jonah said

And we leave Tomarrow morning Jarica said

Ok I said we'll I better get packing then and hour later I was al ready to leave for London.

The Next Morning

Jarica came stampeding into my room saying that we were going to be late of I didn't hurry up and get ready but it was 5:30 and our flight was at 7:30 so we had plenty of time but Jarica is the type of person that like to be places earlier than she needs to be. So I got out if bed and went into my bathroom blasting my stereo while I got into the shower.

When I got out of the shower I was putting on my clothes when I heard a song that as been stuck in my head ever since it was called Little Things and it was Possibly the Sweetest song I have ever heard.

When I went to put my bags in the car

And I thought Jarica was going to die before we even left Florida she was running around like the world was about to end but we were only going to London.

7:00

Our Plane was about to take off and I was really having second thoughts about going but I knew I couldn't back down now.

A/N: This is my First Story and I know it sucks But at least I Tried.