Chapter 2

In London

I must have fallen asleep on the Plane because I woke up to Jarica nudging me in the Arm telling me to get up because we had to go to our new house.

At The House

When we got to the house which was two built onto each other so we had to share it somebody we didn't even know and the owner said they were moving in tomarrow morning then she gave us our key and we went to our side of the house.

When we got to our door Jarica opened it and we walked in. Jarica got the biggest room with her own Bathroom and mine and Jonah's rooms were the same size and we had to share a bathroom which we didn't mind because we did back in America.

Later That Day

After we were all settled in Jonah said we should go shopping so we decided to go to the mall which was only 15 minutes away from the house so we hopped in Jarica's car and drove to the mall. We had been walking around for a while we hadn't bought anything yet when Jonah started running tword a shop Jarica and I finally caught up with her she was looking in a store called The London Eye it was like the America Eagle in America we ended up buying 4 things each we each got close to the same things but they were a little different.

We decided to get something to eat we all ate Chinese and when we were done we found out that it was almost 9:00 and that we needed to get home.

At Home

When we got home Jarica said she was gonna unpack her bags and then go to sleep Jonah did the same. When I went to my room I saw my phone lying on my bed and realized I had left it there when we went out I turned it on I had 13 missed calls from my best friend In Florida so I called her back her name was Jade

"Hello" she answered

"Hey" I said

"Oh my god Donna is that you" she asked

"Yeah it's me I said what have you been up to" I asked

"The Usual" she said

When she said that I knew she went out to the mall and flirted with every guy she saw

"That's cool. Well I gotta go" I said

"Ok bye" she said

"Bye" I said then we hung up

When I got off the phone with her I went across the street to get a drink from the supermarket and on my way back to the house a thought popped into my head and it was the song I heard on the stereo this morning.

When I got home I grabbed my laptop an looked up the song the invited my Sisters in to watch it with me and in the middle of the video Jonah screamed out he's Hot she was talking about the one with a buzz cut and he was pretty cute then Jarica screamed out he's Hot she was taking about the one with blue eyes and the quiff then my heart nearly jumped our of my chest when I saw the one with perfect green eyes and curly hair and the most adorable dimples ever but I didn't tell them I thought he was cute.

When the video was over my sisters left and I got in my Pajamas I was wearing my old spaghetti strap tank and my black Pajama bottoms with white polka dots then I went back to my bed put my favorite movie in my TV and fell asleep.