:Chapter 2:

/\/\your POV/\/\

I crawled into our pillow fort, well...blanket and pillow fort. Lucy sat in there with a flashlight and a container of cookies. I smiled, sitting down next to her.

I took a cookie and crossed my legs " so...you got a book to read?" I tilted my head slightly. She nodded, holding it up for me to see. " one of my favorites " Lucy smiled. I gave her a thumbs up and munched on my cookie happily.

I wrapped an extra blanket around myself. Lucy flipped open the book, finding the first page. I took another cookie and waited patiently for her to start reading.

" Not for the first time, an argument had broken out over breakfast at number four- " she started to read the book outloud, I listened for as long I could, which was maybe the first few chapters (comment if you know what book that is from ^•^).

I yawned softly, causing Lucy to pause. " ready for bed?" She smiled. " y-yeah..." I finished off my fifth cookie and lay down, putting my hands behind my head. She took another blanket and tossed it over me, I blushed softly and smiled at her " thanks...goodnight Lucy..."

Lucy lay down, pulling a blanket over her. " goodnight (y/n)" she whispered. Unsurprisingly she fell asleep after about 5 minutes, it took me a while but I finally managed to fall asleep.
------------------

My stomach growled. What an unpleasant way to wake up. I groaned gently, expecting my back and neck to hurt like héll, the morning chill on my face, and the disgusting smell of trash. But instead I was met with fluffy blankets, a nice rose scent, and completely rested. I blinked a few times and sat up.

Oh, that's right. I'm at Lucy's home. We get to go to FairyTail today...I hope I will be able to find out where my brother might be...

"(Y/n)? You up?" I looked over at the entrance to see Lucy peeking through, I smelled pancakes. I smiled " yeah. I'm up ". I sat up and stretched, it felt great not sleeping on concrete or cardboard boxes. I crawled out, walking to the kitchen. Lucy and Loke were making pancakes.

Or more like, Lucy was making pancakes and Loke was eating them. I smiled and took a pancake, sitting down next to Loke. " morning " he glanced at me, still pretty suspicious.

I just smiled at him " good morning Loke and Lucy ". Lucy looked over her shoulder at me " good morning (y/n)~" she set a plate of pancakes down in front of me and sat down with hers.

I took a bite and nearly died on the spot. I hadn't tasted anything so good in months! Lucy broke the silence " I can't wait to introduce you to Master and the others, I'm sure they will love you~". She smiled.

I nodded " yeah, can't wait to meet them." I gave her a small smile back. " oh, and I have a question..." She picked up her fork, twirling it in a circle. " you wouldn't happen to be a wizard would you?"

I blinked, slightly shocked she would ask that. " no..." I answered quickly, Loke seemed even more suspicious...if that was even possible. " alright, we will be leaving soon~ there are brushes in the bathroom and spare clothes on the counter"

I nodded, hurriedly eating my pancakes.
--
I looked at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, sighing softly. It would be hard to lie to those people in the guild, especially if they were all friendly like Lucy...

I ran my fingers through my hair, feeling my chest tighten. In the past, my brother was the only one who really bothered to talk to me. Everyone else, including my parents, acted like I was filthy or stuck up. I guess that's what happens when you have rich parents.

Lucy is so kindhearted...

" (y/n)! You ready to go?" Lucy called from who knows where. " u-uh..no not yet, give me a minute." I answered loudly, mentally cursing myself for not getting the new clothes on yet.

I quickly stripped of the ones I had on now and glanced at the new clothes she gave me to wear. It was a black pair of pants and what looked like a (f/c) v neck t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. It had the FairyTail sign in gold printed on the front.

I smirked slightly and pulled the clothes on. After doing that I rushed out of the bathroom to meet Lucy at the door. " you look nice~" she said with a smile, opening the door for me.

" thank you Lucy" I mumbled, giving her a small smile. We started to walk towards the guild, passing by the faint bloodstains from yesterday, I cringed slightly.

Lucy seemed to ignore then, once we got farther away I made water splash over the stains, washing it away. " hey (y/n)?" Lucy looked over at me. " yeah " I blinked quickly, turning my attention back to the girl.

" I have to warn you, the guild can get pretty crazy sometimes." She put her hand over her keys, smirking slightly. I shrugged " that's alright ". Lucy smiled  " good, just be careful "

We approached the guild, my eyes widened slightly, I never bothered to take a look at it after coming here. Lucy noticed my facial expression and laughed softly " cool right?"

I nodded quickly and walked a little faster, eager to get inside. We walked up to the doors, Lucy opened them. I stepped inside, almost immediately being hit in the side from a flying body. I fell to the floor, the person quickly rolling off of me and quickly apologizing before running off.

I frowned, standing back up only to get a stool thrown in my direction. I ducked, letting it smash on the wall behind me. The fight stopped when a red haired lady walking into the room. She took a moment to yell at them then waited for everyone to sit back down to address Lucy.

" good morning Lucy, I trust you slept well?" She said, her armor shining softly. I looked at her with wide eyes, she must have a lot of authority here. "  hey Ursa, is Master here?" Lucy replied cheerfully.

The lady nodded, looking over at me. " and who is this?"." (Y/n)..."

Their conversation fades into the background as I looked around. My eyes stopped on a boy with pinkish hair, a scarf around his neck, and a blue cat at his side. I stepped forward.

I know him from somewhere but...I can't remember...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

And I am ending this chapter right here ^^ thanks for reading~ have a great day/night.

-BlueRavenFeather