:Chapter 5:

(Your POV)

     I followed Master and Erza out to the main room, my heart rate just starting to slow.  Natsu and Lucy were waiting for me, but i couldnt see them yet. Erza ended up grabbing my arm and dragging me off to see Mira.
----
I ended up having the Fairytail mark on my upper left arm, and light blue. I was very proud of it and as soon as I got it done I ran to Natsu and Lucy with a big grin.

" (Y-Y/n)? " Natsu tilted his head slightly, sounding confused " Y-you're a wizard? ". I blushed slightly, nodding silently. " Thats pretty cool... " Lucy smiled. " Why did you lie to us?" Natsu asked, letting me sit down next to him. " that...I will tell you later..." I replied, not exactly wanting to tell them quite yet.

I had thought they would be more shocked...or mad. I guess I was wrong. Natsu grinned " So you can go with us on jobs?! " His excitement made me smile, it was pretty cute. " I hope so " Erza said, sitting down next to us. Lucy nodded happily, her chin in the palm of her hand.

' O-okay, sounds fun " I looked over at Grey, he was busy talking to Juvia. Suddenly, Natsu took my hand and pulled me up out my seat. He put his hand to his mouth and shouted " Hey guys! (Y/n) joined Fairytail! " Natsu then raised his arm, bringing mine with it. 

Heads turned. I blushed. Almost everyone started clapping and cheering. " Why would you tell them that? " I looked up at Natsu. He smiled at me " So we can celebrate "

______

It was about twelve thirty by the time everyone left...well, except Natsu, Lucy, Grey, Wendy, and Erza. Happy and Carla stayed too. We all decided to crash there for the night...bonding time, Lucy called it.

We let the cats and Wendy sleep since they were exhausted. The rest of us sat on top of blankets we dragged to the middle of the room. They were extremely fluffy, and warm.

The next hour or so was very peaceful. They told me stories about previous jobs and battles. And a little bit about Fairytail and its traditions. It was fun...but soon everyone agreed to go to sleep.

I pulled the blanket over my shoulders and brought my knees to my chest, turning onto my side. " Goodnight everyone " I whispered, smiling slightly. They all said goodnight back to me. It was a sweet moment.

I cant wait for tomorrow...

------------------------

Hey guys! I know updates are slow and are pretty short but bear with me. Spring break is coming soon, so that means i can work on this story a lot more ^^

Thank you for reading!!