My Hands and Your Hands Tied Up Like Two Ships

(Don't you hate it when wattad deletes your unpublished work sometimes? That's what happened to me so I'm sorry, I would've published it sooner... but what can I do? xx)

~~Niall~~

Once, we get to Harry's house we open the gate and walk up the cobblestone path. Harry opens the door.

"Come on in," he smiles. His house smells like cinnamon; it smells great. Once we get in, we take off our shoes, bags, and coats.

"Are you ok? You haven't really talked much," Harry looks at me concerned. I nod my head. I was lying. I'm not ok, because I have feelings for him. And if I told him he would get weirded out and not want to be my friend anymore.

"Good, because I want you to feel at home, even though you technically right outside your house. Anyway let's take a tour of my house. Shall we?" Harry smiles.

"Ok, so this is the kitchen, and over there's the dinning room," Harry points at the two rooms and turns to the right.

"This is the living room," he says walking into it, then he opens the first door on the farthest right.

"This is my mum and step dad's room. FYI they have a sexual drawer. Just kidding! Or am I?" Harry laughs, and opens the next door.

"This is the bathroom," Harry flicks the lights on and then off.

He opens the last door, "This is my sister's room."

I wonder if she's hot. I know I like Harry, but he more more than likely doesn't like me back. We'll just have to see what happens. Harry leads me back to the kitchen.

"This door leads to the back yard. Outside we have a tree house. My sister doesn't use it any more so we might be able to hang there sometimes," Harry explains.

"This other door, leads to the basement. And in the basement are a mini bedroom, a mini living room, and my bedroom," he says and grabs my hand to take me downstairs with him. His hands shock my wrist. Not painfully but hormonally. I galp down the moan that wants to burst out of my throat.

"Ok, so this is the mini living room," Harry says when we get to the bottom of the stairs and he lets go of my wrist.

He points at the door on the left, "Thats the mini bathroom."

He walk to the right and opens it, "And finally, This is my bedroom." We walk into his room and I sit on the bed staring at everything. Harry comes and sits next to me on the bed.

"Niall, I need to ask you something," he starts.

"I'm listening," I wonder if it's something super embarrassing, because it seems like he's trying to not make it awkward.

"I know you've only known me for a day, but I've known you for over a year now. I just wanted ask you if you want to-" I cut Harry off sharply.

"I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY MORE! Look Harry, I like you. And I don't mean I like you as a friend. I mean that I would date you. Your so handsome, kind, responsible, and you make me get butterflies in my stomach. So, Harry, will you go out will me?" I ask. I can't believe I just said that. He's going to hate me for it, he'll probably call me a fag and kick me out of his house.

"Niall," I heard him say and I start crying, "that was what I was about to ask you. So, yes, Niall. I will be your boyfriend!" He puts his hand on my back and wipes away the tear under my eye.

He hugs me and almost immediately I start to stop crying and smile. But this time it was real.

"Don't worry, babe. You'll never lose me... ever. And your real smile turns me on," Harry says kissing my head.