They Don't Know About Us

(Have you noticed that the chapter titles are all One Direction Lyrics/Song Titles? :) ;). )
____________

~~Harry~~

I am so happy that me and Niall hooked up. I wanna tell world that he's mine, but I know I can't. They just don't know about us, and they can't know right now. They don't know about the things we do. They would be so grossed out about it, but I don't care.

Anyway, I walked to school today, hoping I would be able to walk with Niall to school. It didn't happen. I walk to our gym lockers and find mine.

"22-55-45," I think in my head while turning in my gym locker combo. I throw in my gym clothes and walk back to the cafeteria.

"Hey," Liam says when I get to a table. Liam is one of my best friends.

"Hey," I smile.

"We need to talk," Liam says with a straight face. He grabs my wrist and drags me to the bathroom. Once we are on the bathroom he checks to see of anyone's in the bathroom. (No one is) I wonder what this is about.

"Ok, you need to promise that you won't tell a soul!" Liam says holding up his hand with his pinkie up.

"I promise. I won't tell anyone, not even a soul!" I lock pinkies with Liam.

"Ok, I have a crush on someone."

"Whoooo?" I tease and playfully punch his arm.

"Somebody our gender," he cringes, because he probably thinks I am going to disapprove. My mouth drops open so big that someone could probably shove a million straws in it.

"Oh, no. That's ok with me. For god sakes, Liam, your my bro! But seriously, who is it?" I ask.

"Thanks, and it's... Z-Zayn Malik."

"Oh, cool. You should ask him out!"

"He probably doesn't like me, though," Liam shrugs. I know what he's feeling. I felt the same about, Niall, but it turned out he actually liked me.

"You never know. You guys would be really cute together, though."

"Really?"

"Yeah," we grab our stuff and walk back to the cafeteria.

"BEEEEEEEEEEP!" The bell rings. That bell means that we can go to our lockers and then to class. Shit, I didn't get to see if Niall was at school. I'll have to wait for 2nd period. Physical Education. Arg! I hate P.E. so much!

For one, our teacher, Ms. Miler, is a lesbian. She has us do these things called "Hip Lifts". Basically, you hump the air. It's weird, but not as much for the girls. She doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, though, so that's good.

Secondly, we seriously work so hard that we are sweating a river and it feels like someone punched you in the throat. Especially, when we are doing the walk/run unit, and are in the middle of the walk run unit.

I walk into the lockeroom right before the tardy bell for second period rings. Niall is alone in the lockeroom, and his back is turned so he can't see me walk in.

"Hey, babe," I sneak up behind him and pat his bum.

"Woah!" Niall jumps, "Geez you scared me!"

"Sorry," I slide on my gym clothes and slip on my shoes.

"Walk!" Ms. Miler screams when we get to the indoor track.

I walk right next to Niall. He is so hot; he makes me nervous.
___________
~~Niall~~

Ok, I like Harry, but this is getting weird. He's also in my P.E. class!? It is so weird how I've never seen him in any of my classes. He's so handsome.

"RUN!!!!" Ms. Miler screams for the fourth time. Harry is starting to leave my side. I don't want to leave him, even though this is just P.E.

I start to run faster. Left, right, left, right, left, right! The best of my feet sound like a train. Then I see black and only black. Why? Am I dead!?

(How about that ending!? What do you thinks gonna happen? I'll consider any suggestions, so suggest it up! Haha :'D. Did you like this chapter, though? It was kinda short, sorry XD!
Goals:
15 reads
4 votes
10 comments

Love,
HipstaHazza14)
*700 words not including these*