Better Than Words

*One Week Later*

~~Niall~~

I finally got finished with my homework, assignments, and tests done from the time I missed. I was scared I would never see Harry again.

"Niall, are you ok?" Random people asked me. Why would they care? It's not like they ever talk to me normally.

"Yeah, I'm good," I reply to most of them. I hop in line for lunch and the line moves a 3 feet per minute. I type in my lunch number, grab a tray/milk/silverware, and get the main meal from the lunch ladies. I walk toward the ketchup dispenser and get some ketchup for my fries.

"Why don't you sit with us?" Louis smiles and puts his hand on my back. His touch made me uncomfortable.

"Uhhh, ok," I squint my eyes in confusion. I sit next to Louisa and his friends.

Harry sees that I am sitting with the popular boys and gives me a confused look. I shrug at him as he sits down at the table I normally sit at. Harry has invited me to sit with him and his friends, so I have sat with them a lot in the past couple of weeks.

"Hey, do you know if Harry's single? I'm asking for my friend who is a girl," Louis whispers in my ear.

"I-I think he's single," I lie and cough. Louis nods.
____________
~~Harry~~

I wonder why Louis all of sudden is friends with Niall. I mean nobody cared about Niall before he passed out.

"Does something seem off to you at all?" I ask Trey who sits at our table. Trey is an African American, has the cutest little afro, and he has a humorous personality.

"Yeah, why would Niall sit at their table? It's not like they even care about him. Like, he shouldn't sit with them. They may be putting him in a trap," Trey has a tendency to use the word "like" a lot.

"Yeah," I continue eating my food. What if Niall really is in a trap? What if it all started with Louis? Louis. Please don't start with Louis. Louis is the second worst person in the world. I need to warn Niall about him.
____________
~~Louis~~

I shouldn't be guilty, right? I'm just trying to win back an old friend. *big smile*
______________________________________________________________

Sorry guys. I haven't updated for a while and this is a very short chapter. I promise it will be better now. Remember, I love all of you! <3 Please comment what you liked and what you didn't like from this chapter.

Thank You,

HipstaHazza14 <3