Back For You

~~Harry~~

I am just dying in P.E. right now. I mean who isn't? I have an A in this class but I have to work hard to get it. My mum would kill me if I got a C. She wants me too earn a scholarship for collage later in High School, and why not practice getting a bunch of A's now? It feels like people are always putting pressure on me.

I hear Ms. Miler blow her whistle and scream, "RUN!" I run as fast as I can to reach my goal. All of a sudden I hear a huge bang on the ground a little farther behind me.

"Who could that be?" I ask myself in my head and turn around an look.

"Niall?" I whisper and run toward him, "Niall!" Everybody just kept running past us as I hugged Niall in my arms. I didn't care if we were both sweating profusely. I pick him up and carry him to Ms. Miler. Girls run past me with a sparkle in their eye as they look at my muscles. I pretended not to notice. I glanced at one girl while she was running past me.

"Hey, sexy!" She winked at me and I cringed once she was behind me. Once I'm close to Ms. Miler, I rest my back on the bleachers.

"He's unconscious!" I try not to panic. Ms. Miler calls 911 as I begin CPR.

"GAYYYYYY!" Some boy screams as I do the breaths.

"DETENTION!" Ms. Miler screams at the boy. The EMTs get into the track room with their equipment and I stop performing CPR. They put him on a cot and check his blood pressure and wounds.

"Is he going to be ok!?" I ask an EMT.

"Most definitely. He's only unconscious. He will be fine ," they stroll him away. This can't be happening. This is my worst nightmare! Niall better be ok or I'll hunt down the EMT and murder them. I don't care if I go to jail for it.

I wait for the rest of the day and ride the city bus to the hospital. My body was shaking as I walked off the bus with my school bag on my back and computer bag dangling from my shoulder. I was preparing to see the worst. I walked up the cement path to double doors.

"What room is Niall Horan in? I'm a visitor," I ask a woman sitting at a marble desk next to a computer clicking her mouse.

"One second, I have to look him up," she typed rather fast on her keyboard. She slid up her glasses farther up her nose and clicked a few times. She sighed and typed again on her keyboard and clicked a few more times on her mouse.

"He's on floor 2, section C, room 913," she wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked blankly at it.

"Niall Horan. Floor 2, Section C, room 913. 555-486-5999," I read the paper in my head.

"My phone number," the woman winked. I displayed a fake smile and turned to walk to Nialls room. Once she couldn't see my face, I cringe. She's like 100! Not to be rude but she's almost twice my mum's age!

I continue walking and elevate up the elevator. I walk out of the elevator and see a map. I'm in section A, so I walk for 15 minutes to Section C.

"905, 906, 907, 908, 909, 910, 911, 912," I read in my head, "913." I walk into the room shaking harder than an earthquake.

"Niall," I whisper. I walk over to his side and hold his hand. His eyes are closed still.

"Is he going to be ok!?" I ask the free nurse in his room.

"Most definitely, but he may be in a deep sleep for another day or so before he comes back to reality. He's still alive, though," she explains. I can feel a tear about to form in my eye. The lump in my throat makes me feel like I having a sore throat. The tear forms into a waterfall in my eye. The tears runs down my face and falls off.
____________
~~Author~~

The tear fell down Harry's face and landed on Niall's chest. Most people, like me, would call it his heart. It sat there for a second, then soaked through. It might have been fate, but what happens next may seem like magic.
____________
~~Harry~~

Niall's eyes slowly blink open. His breathing quickness and gets deeper. I suddle him down by caressing his hair.

"It's ok, Ni. With me around, you'll always be alive. I'll do anything so that I can keep you alive!"

"Thanks, Hazz," Nialls voice was all foggy and crackly.

"Don't leave me," I whisper tracing Niall's cheek bone.

"Never," Niall whispers and locks his finger around the one that was tracing his cheekbone.
_____________
Narry is the best! Ziam is great. Larry is bad, fake, and Uh-uh!

Anyway, PLEASE suggest something for the next chapter! Pleaseeeeee!

Love,
HipstaHazza14