He Likes Me?!

As soon as we get in the boys leave me and Teddie to our own devices. Sid and Johnny say they need to sleep for a bit and Steve and Paul go to hang out somewhere themselves. Johnny says he'll sleep on the floor in Sid's room so me and Teddie can have his for a bit. I walk round a bit, looking at the piles of clothes and empty beer bottles. Before I have time to do anything else Ted jumps onto the bed and calls me over.
"Aren't you going to talk to me about what just happened out there?!" She grins.
"What do you mean?"
"You and John! What was that?"
"I don't understand-"
"He likes you Lola!" Teddie raises her eyebrows. I head over and sit down with her.
"I don't think-"
"Lola. What you need to understand about him is that he's a rude little bastard yet he's treating you like an angel!"
I try to say something but she keeps going.
"He's never like this. He keeps staring at you and playing around with you, he's all over you!"
I can't help grinning at the thought.
"Do you actually think so?"
"Yes Lola! Isn't it obvious? He's crap at telling people how he feels and he's got this way about him when he likes someone. Even if he hasn't said it out right, I know it"
I don't really know what to say.
"But...why? Why me? He's so wild and I'm so...boring...He could do so much better!"
"Bullshit. You're honest and you're different, you're just his type!"
I laugh, realising she may just be right.
"He likes me!"
"Yeah!"
"Johnny Rotten likes me!"
I fall backwards onto the bed and grin like a fucking idiot.