He Needs You

But of course it doesn't last. It never does anymore. It's only the next day and we're arguing about some stupid shit yet again. I spend most of the day with Teddie. She seems to have given up all hope on Sid; she never tries to go and find out where he is, or what he's doing, and I think she's even more fed up than I am.
"Maybe we should just go home."
She says it without emotion, as if she's run out of reasons to care. Honestly I can't blame her. My heart starts racing because I know she's got a point.
"I know why you're saying that but I can't leave Johnny..."
She sighs and shakes her head. She knows I'm too blinded by love to be the voice of reason here, so as usual she tries to talk some sense into me.
"Lola! Of course you can! I know you don't want to hear it but he's being a complete cunt to everyone and you shouldn't have to put up with it."
"He's not, shut up!" I say defensively, but I lower my voice straight away, wanting to keep the one friend I have left. "I'm sorry. You're right, but he's just getting a bit worked up, we all are. He doesn't mean it really. I still love him."
"You'd love him no matter what he does," she says disapprovingly . "Anyway, he can leave with us can't he? It's not like he wants to stay."
"But what if Sid wants to come back to you? You still care about him, don't you?"
"Course I do, but what's the point? He's not the Sid I fell in love with. He's completely messed up now, it scares me. That Nancy ruined him. Did you even see him at the shows? He's not the same any more"
"You can't give up on him Teddie. He needs you. You're right, he's not thinking straight, but he's still the same guy deep down. If anyone can snap him out of it it's you. There's only two days left anyway. He needs you."

Aloha! I've published this in the right order now, so here ya go. I might wrap this one up soon but there's always the possibility of a second story so whatever.
Hope someone's enjoying this xD
Thanks for reading X