We'll Go To America

He lies down on top of me and fucks me slowly, looking straight into my eyes as I rub his back and feel his soft stomach brush against me. He's really drunk and tired, but he won't go to sleep until we finish what we started earlier. I haven't checked on Sid and Teddie yet, and I know there's a high chance of getting walked in on again, but I'm too tired to care and Johnny is completely oblivious.
"Baby...I'm tired," I moan as he sits up and I lean my head on his shoulder, panting. He ignores me and starts kissing my chest passionately.
"I need to sleep," I whine, pushing him backwards onto the bed and running my fingers through his hair.
"No..." he mumbles, looking up at me, struggling to keep his eyes open.
"Will you go to bed if I do you a little favour before?"
"Okay."
"Good boy."
I sit in between his legs and play with him a bit, kissing his crotch and stroking his thighs. He's half asleep anyway so I can please myself. Eventually I roll off him onto my back and pull the covers over me.

"Lola?"
A chink of light escapes through the door and shines in my eyes. I know it's Teddie straight away.
"What?" I mutter, sitting up and putting a protective hand on Johnny's chest.
"Can I talk to you?"
It's the middle of the night and all I want to do is sleep, but I don't feel like I can say no. Ted comes over and perches herself on the bed beside me.
"I spoke to Sid."
"What did he say?"
"The band are going to America on tour...And Nancy is going with them."
"Wait...what?" I sit up further, not caring that I'm not covered at all.
"Johnny didn't tell you?"
"No...Anyway, Nancy can't just choose to go with them, I doubt anyone actually wants her there."
"Don't be silly, of course Sid wants her there. But...He wants me there too...What's he playing at? He can't have us both."
"Go back to bed Teddie. I'm gonna have a word with this little shit in the morning," I point to Johnny, "and we're gonna go with them, wherever they go. And we're going to make sure Sid doesn't do anything stupid. Okay?"
"But what about your parents? And what about our jobs?"
"Fuck it. It's not permanent anyway. We'll go to America, and you'll win Sid back, okay?" I say again.
"Alright."

SMUT ALERT! Sorry not sorry :3
I've now got more of an idea of where to take this story and I'll update whenever I can. Anyone out there enjoying this? I hope so.
Thanks for reading x