Chapter 5

( Lee's P•O•V )

WHAT?!" I yell in disbelief standing up from the couch.
"You didn't know?!" Conner says surprised still smiling.
I nod my head no.
"Trevor's always liked you!" He says
"How?" I ask sitting back down trying to calm myself.
"The day that he first came home from his new school in 5th grade..."

~~Flash back~~

( Trevor's P•O•V )

I walk through the O2L house and see all the guys on the couch watching T.V.
"Hey!!!" I yell making them all jump.
"What's up?!" Ricky says. I put my backpack down and sit in the chair next to Kian.
"Yeah, how was our little Trevor's first day?" Conner asks. I roll my eyes.
"It was fine, I guess." I say scratching the back of my neck.
"Did you make friends?" Ricky asks.
"Well..." I say smiling thinking of that girl...Lee.
"What the hell are you smiling about." Jc says.
"Nothing... it's just... there's this gir-" I get cut off.
"A girl???!!!!" Kian screams excitedly. "Tell us all about her." Kian finishes
A small blush creeps on my face as I start to talk.
"Well... she has long dark brown hair, blue eyes, a great complexion, and her name is... Lee." I say smiling spacing out a little bit.
The room fills with ooohhs and awes
I roll my eyes.

"So, when you gonna let us meet her?" Conner asks me wiggling his eyebrows.
"Conner, I seriously just meet her today!!!" I yell palming my hands on my face.
"Yeah, we know. Just get really close to her." Kian says.

~End of FlashBack~

( Lee's P•O•V )

After Conner told me the story of Trevor coming home from the first day of school I stood up from were I was sitting and walked to my room.
"Where are you going?!" Conner asks me a little confused.
"To my room, I need a minute." I say as I keep walking.

It's a lot to take in, you know... how your best friend has had a crush on you for 6 years now. I lay back and sigh wondering what I should do.I have liked Trevor for a while but what about my date?I ask myself.I decide to go on the date anyway, just to see how I feel after wards. I stand up and go to my dresser opening and closing drawers,it's not that often that I do things like this. I finally chose a white tanktop that crosses over in the back, black skinny jeans, and a jean jacket with tan flats. I find a black beanie with red writing that says "#O2LForever" on it.
Even if they did break up it doesn't mean I can't still ware there Merch!!!
I check my phone and see that there's an hour till my date.
So, I go on my phone and decided to text Trevor.

( T= Trevor L= Lee )

L : How do you kill time for a hour? Lol 😂
T : You can come over and hang out with me? 😜
L : Naw, I have plans.
T : What else do you have time to do besides hang out with me?
L : Nothing, except I kinda have a date. ☺️
T : With who? 💩
L : Just someone I met today,his name is jay he is really nice😌
T : You just met him? 😧
L : well........yes but it's ok it's just a date,I will be very careful.😐
T : good, well don't get pregnant!!! 😂😂😂 LoL
L : 😜😜😌

( End of Texting )

Wow, I thought Trevor would be a lot more mad considering that he likes me.

( Trevor's P•O•V )

I tried to hide my anger and sadness but right now there isn't really anything I can do.I plop down on my bed and sigh wondering how Lee feels about me.So many thoughts are running through my mind and my heart is racing. At this point all I'm thinking about is how mad I am, and how beautiful Lee is. I rip my ring of that Lee gave me in 8th grade and throw it across my room.
soon tears run down my face. I mean, I love her and I can't tell her that or I'll be completely embarrassed!!!!

She'll never love you Trevor, stop trying. Why would she like you?
A fat, ugly, little bitch!! You need stop dreaming and live real life!

I start sobbing into my bed sheets to the point that I start hiccuping. I can't calm down. I go to my kitchen and get a knife. I go back to my room and start.

One. For Lee
Two. For calling her a bitch
Three. For being a worthless nothing.
Fore.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten. 

Blood, dripping down my arms. I start sobbing harder than ever.
"If she will never like you, then why am I even here?!" I whisper to myself.
I pick up the knife again and stab myself in my thigh.
"I love her... and that's all that matters." I say pulling the knife out of my thigh. Then I black out.