Chapter 14

( Lee's P•O•V )

It was finally 9, so it was time to go to the beach.

Me and Jenn get in the car and drive to the beach.

The whole way there we screamed every song that came on. When we finally get there, we see a bunch of idiots with glow sticks. Those idiots are my friends. Me and Jenn look and each other and laugh at what we were seeing.

We run to the beach and everyone runs to us and hugs us. After everyone says hello I see Trevor.

"Yo." I say waving.
"Yo." He says back.

"Are we gonna go swim or what?!" Andrea says breaking the awkward scilence.

I take off my cover up and I catch Trevor staring. I snap my fingers in his face, making him snap back to reality. 

We all run to the water and for the first few minutes we all splash and swim, but a giant wave knocks me and someone else down.

Before I go up for air, I feel two hands pull me in as two lips landed on mine. The kiss, I felt sparks as butterflies filled my stomach. It was just like with Trevor.

When I go up I see Trevor in front of me. He's the one who kissed me. I start to blush.

"Will you?" Trevor asks me.
"Will I what?" I ask confused.
"Will you be mine?" Trevor finishes.
"Why, wouldn't I?" I ask pulling him into a long passionate kiss.

Everyone claps and yells stupid things at Trevor and I.

Trevor picks me up bridal style and spins me around and yells
"THIS IS MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!"

I laugh as he's spinning me around, and kiss him again.

(A/N)
Sorry bout the short chapter, but I have school tomorrow and I have to get up at like 6:45. So, sorry. Longer chapter tomorrow!!!!!!!

Follow me on Twitter!!!!
@FabFanGirl11

Love you guys💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️