Chapter 3: Lets talk business

--------Jahron's POV------------

-knocks at door-

I put out my Jay in my ashtray to see who is knocking at my door at 9:59 pm on a tuesday night!

who the fuck is it? I yell.

Open the door daddy! A females crackes through the door.

'
'
'
I slowly opened the door to see samatha standing in the door in a trench coat and gladiator boots.

Whats up sammy I ask while sitting on the couch lighting back up my jay.

She sat on my lap arms around my neck, and whispered in my ear.

"I miss having you inside me" she giggles after saying it.

I lick my lips looking her up and down. I fiddle with the strap on the trench coat to tease her a little more.

She mumbled something, but I couldnt make up what she said but I knew it was something real disrespectful.

So I threw her little ass on the couch .

What did you say I yell hovering over her!

She kissed my down my wrist to my fingers as she slowly sucked on them.

If she thought that turned me on , she was so wrong! I had better things sucked on this is nothing!

She looked me in the eyes furiously and whispered get it done or else.

I looked at her like she was crazy, im daddy, you just a little ass girl!!

She rolled her eyes and pulled down my neck and started kissing me like she was starving!

I pulles down her bra and kissed her all the way down to her to her breast...and just feasted right there!

she keep laughing whick pissed me off! So pulled he Hispanic ass down to between me and pulled my pants

And without hesitation I just shoved it in!

It looked as if I just ripped her very soul from her body!

What I ask gently sliding my self out of her. While laughing.

You were supposed to start off slow babe. She says holding herself.

Well I told your little ass to stop being so fucking disrespectful! No you gonna take this dick like the bad ass you pretending to be!

I flipped her over on her back. Get on all fours I yelled causing her to jump.

She instantly did it! Yea you better listen to daddy.

She giggled so I slapped her ass so hard she didnt even moan nor groaned!

-screams-

---------Kehlani POV------------

-phone conversation-

see mami , he anit that low down ! I say smiling hard as fuck.

Okay maybe I over exaggerated alittle, but i was in protectiin for you. She squealed.

Awww Te'amo Mì amour ! I say making kisses noises into the phone.

-----------Jahron POV---------------

Stop screaming! I yell

Ye-- yess daddy she whimpers back to me.

An Hour had passed by and all you could hear was slapping of her skin against mine!

whoaaa I say holding her hair and pumping into her , you still taking it like a boss!

She can't even speak no more her mouth was just open looking as she was in pain!

Close your mouth! I yell at her.

She anit do it so I gently slide out. Turn around I say with her just laying there looking dead.

Samatha trying to catch her breathe...I cant move!

Can't move what? I fuss.

I cant move daddy! She struggles out!

I dont care turn around. She struggles to turn around and she already knew!

She wasnt the best but it good for the time being!

-------Morning--------

-phone buzzes-

I wake up in my silk covers at glance over towards my phone and see its kehlani.

Kehlani: Hey Jahron its 3:15 where the hell are you!

Oh Shit!!!!

I hurry wash up cause I smelled like tofu! And below smelled like fish for what I dont know!

I walked into the living room to see samatha's hoe ass laying on my couch buttnaked with on one long black sock on!

No wonder I smelled of fish!

-------Kehlani's POV-----------

Where is this nigga, ive been waiting for 15 minutes!!

-Jahron walks in glass door-

Hey beauitful! He says smiling at me.

Why are you wearing shades in the pouring rain?

I see his smile start to fade into a smirk! Cause , im too cool my Spanish beauty!

What makes you think im Spanish?

He takes off his shades,

Lets just get to business! I say. So I was thinking you could sing about what you usually sing about but I add a little flare to i--

Kehlani, go on a date with me