Chapter 5: Show Time

-------Jahron POV-----------

-incoming call-

What's New ? I said.

Im surprised you dont know ! He says confused.

Mm , well what is it ?

You and kehlani...well "your" song is on the top 5 songs played on soundcloud! He says ecstatic.

Oh cool , I said not to happy.

What's wrong? he ask me, you not excited? I mean its not billboard 100's but its one of the next best thing.

Naa man im good, I just got alot shit going on my mind right now!
I say rubbing my face.

Ardd just hit me up when you got a minute I want to plan a show or something!

Arrd
-hangs up-

I place my phone on the glass table in front of me and pick up the pregnancy stick.

I sit there staring at the postive sign hoping that it will disappear!

-----------Kehlani's POV----------

You did what kehlani?? Niña yells at me.

I told him I had a girlfriend...

for what?? She says still yelling carrying the T!

Cause , I just wanna have everything together first! And he isnt a requirement.

Okay! she said rolling her eyes. Look I got to go chica.

She kisses my cheek and walks out the door.

I walk upstairs to my room and plop down on my bed blowing hard.

I lowkey wish I didnt turn him down, he might not even feel the same about me later on in life... Let me call him.

-ring-
-ring-
-ring-
-ring-
-ring-
Please leave a message fo--

------------Jahron POV--------------

-buzz buzz-

I click the power button to see who had just called.

-Missed Call From Kehlani-

I drop my phone back on the table. And throw the pregnancy stick!

I outta beat her ass -rubs face-

I grab my car keys and dash out the door.

:-----------

I park my car in front of her house and bang on the door.

'no answer'

Bangs hard, open the got damn door samatha! I yell.

Dang I was coming, a pregnant woman can't move that fast! She says with a smirk.

How far along is it?

I don't know! she says in a childish tone. I was hoping that you would take me too the hospital to find out! she started grinning like was actually gonna do that.

No you have feet and arms take yourself , no body told your thotty ass to bring yourself into my house, you knew what you were doing . im not going to any appointments I'll get him everyother weekend!

I turn around as she blurt out how you know its a boy?
With tears in her eyes.

Why the fuck you crying, suck that shit up ! I yell at her. And because I want it to be a little boy.

Well you cant have everything you want, I dont know if you know or not but the world doesnt revolve around you asshole! She slammed the door.

I know she a hoe and all , but she actually got me thinking

°
°
°
°
°
Who the fuck she think she talking to!

---------Kehlani's POV-------------

I wake up and rolled over taking a glance at time.

Knowing its time to meet up with drake and jahron at the bar I roll back over to get 5 more minutes.

I wake up an hour later

Oh shitttttt

---------Drake's POV------------

Moe, where the fuck is she yo? I say very frustrated.

Jahron over taking shots, and feeling on women and dancing.

Finally I see kehlani's sexy ass walk in!! I smiled just a little too hard.

Drake, im sorry being late she gave me a hug, I could feel the actual sorry vibe coming from her.

I saw Jahron eyes piercing us as we hugged my kehlani is such a happy open person, it wasn't nothing personal!

So kehlani Arizona what you and party to perform there soon as possible...

Gasp!

/ guys thanks for reading so far but i wanna give a quick thank you to @justinmoaning. For this covermention a user