Chapter 4: Friend Zoned

huh? I stutter.

you heard me princess, let me take you on a date! He says more confident than before!

Jahron... Thats a mega offer that seems great but I cant.

And why can't you lani? He ask me still so confident.

Cause Im focusing on my music carrer, right now I can't have any distractions ...plus we just met if you ask me down the road I might have said yes!

I respect that! He says with a smirk. But your actually scared cause all these niggas did you wrong , the fucked you and left you when yoy thought it was something more so you got sick of it and went to ladies who you const--

Excuse me!! I yell.

Your excused don't cut me off again!

I look at him as if my credit card was declined!

Anyway you got with ladies who no matter how much you deal with them it is gonna replace that feeling of a male figure in your life so you dont trust anybody with heart because your tried if being screwed over and over again so you stay home with your vibrator being a cat lady !

I glance at him trying not to beat his ass.
Well am I right ms. Kehlani ?

Actually no your not, ive liked females longer than I liked males but no relations worked out cause they werent comfortable with themselves so I dated this guy once , I mean I didnt lose my virginity to him but I wish I had, he was the best but he also had sickle cell so I made the little time with him as I could...but he is gone so I got a girlfriend now ...well again and im tearing that pussy up!
I end with a big smile.

He smirks and leans back, he chuckles all respect for you my dear! But!!

But what! I say sarcastically laughing.

I know your lying he says smiling.

Mm think what you want I say smiling back causing him to lick his lips.

---------Jahron's POV-----------

-phone buzzes-
-incoming text-
Samatha: Daddy where are you?
Me: Handling Business take your thot ass home!

Samatha: ooh so im a thot now?
Me: You always been a thot, leave my crib!

Samatha: I can't daddy you torn it up.!

I left her ass on Read!

Kehlani takes a sips from her coffee... Mmhm Who's that? say ask as her eyes widens.

You not my girl, anit no need for you too know babygirl! I say with a smirk.

Fair enough! she says nodding her head.

So tell me about this girl your tearing up! I stay folding my hand beneath my chin.

She laughed , your not my nigga , I anit gotta tell you anything!

Fair enough .

Hours went by and how I dont know but we came up with all the lyrics and then for the next 5 days we recording it was called "Kehlani's Freestyle"