Chapter 8:

--------------Kehlani's POV------------

I snacth away , thinking about drake's feelings...but this kiss what ...um I don't know know how to explain it !

What ? He angrily yells at me throwing his hands up ! Kehlani...what am I doing wrong here , why don't you want this . he chuckles . while sitting on his couch and putting his blunt.

- huffs -

Party...It not that , I don't wa--

Kehlani , I'm not no kissing up baby boy ! He looks at me with his low eyes... And whispers I'm a grown fucking man ! Don't try to pacifier me ... I'm not hurt lani...

Okay ...I whisper looking down at my beat up converses , As he touches my thigh.

I didn't invite you over here to have sex with you mami ! He says blowing the smoke to the sky . Instead what I'm about to tell you is gonna make you ... Hate me , I don't know ...but just know it's not what it sounds like... He says covering his eyes with his thumb and index finger.

Oh my god , You have herpes...AND YOU KISSED ME...how could you be so self centered and only worry about yourself ...I fucking hate you right now Nigg-

Watch That motherfucking word... He cuts me off . You dont have that privleage to say that

It was awkward staring moment between us... So I sat on the coffee table !

And can you fucking listen to me ! Jumping to conclusions and shit he says rolling his eyes...

Hey , ...don't do that I whisper

(silence)

-hits blunt- Kehlani...I don't have herpes , so you can get that thought out yo head , he chuckles out. But instead I got somebody else ...pregnant he says then looks at me.

I felt my body starting to get heated but the only thing that came out my mouth was...

Oh My God are you serious...congratulations ! Um I got to go...see ...my...aunt.

Um...okay , he says to me jhi confused.

Thanks for telling me that can't wait to meet it , I stutter as I fall out the door.

Soon as he closed the door , I felt a huge lump in my throat that was warm and it hurt ...pressure on my chest and lightheaded ...I don't care about him ...I have drake why do I feel like I'm dying...oh my goodness , why am I hurt?

------------Jahron's POV------------------

What The Hell? Why did she take that so freaking well...

A little voice popped in my head and said " She Been Fucking " !!

I find my self going back and fourth with the voice in my head

" She Been Fucking " " Naw , She haven't can't nobody lay the wood like me "

- Phone Rings -

Hello he says into the phone

When are you coming back...I'm pretty sure that the baby misses you...parts of me misses you too . she whines in his ear.

' I really don't know what attracted me to Sammy anyway...lord knows I don't fuck with girls like her !! '

Um , I will be back later on today...okay and I'm not fucking  you while your pregnant with my child ...just so you understand.

- BANG BANG -

Who the fuck is at my door !!

I slowly get up from the couch and creep to the door , I open it and seen Kehlani standing there...sniffling...crying ...snorting all over the place.

Ja-Ja-Jahron ... Can I come ...come in please? She said sniffing like a big ass baby. I grab her face with my hands and proceed to wipe away her tears with my thumbs. I kiss her soft forehead and whisper

" Can you shut the fuck up first " I say looking into her eyes.

We sat on the couch ... And she looked at me and tried to smile , Jahron...when I first met you...and thought you were a lost soul and I wanted to find it
...but that could have been cause I was a little bit tipsy . you flirted with me like hell and I thought you wanted me...I was digging you and I was pretty sure you was digging me ! Then I got sober and realized I'm still hurt from my previous relationship and I was terrified of falling for you ! Not because you are who you are but because you seem special and to lose you out my life wouldn't make my life any better ! So I. Tried to Avoid you and my temptations ... I even tried to fuck you out my head but that didn't work out to well ...cause now I'm here Upset and Crying while you expecting a baby ...

Lani, what do you mean by fuck me out of your head ? What do you mean I'm confused

I ...I ... I slept with drake I groan out to him .

His whole face changed like something in him stopping ticking and he was confused , hurt , betrayed and more . Words couldn't really explain his face right now and it was even harder cause everything felt like slow motion around me . My Heart broke in a million pieces in slow motion ... Tears burned my skin in slow motion...

Out of no where he kissed me !
So passionate like nothing before ! I honestly didn't wanna pull away but I felt like I wasn't worthy of his kisses...

What are you doing ? I say in between each kiss. I pulled off of him and stared at him while still crying .

Why don't you want to kiss me he ask , rubbing the side of my outer thigh . Drakes a better kisser ?

I looked at him and grabbed his face and pulled him in for another kiss . Without detaching lips I crawled onto his lap with each leg on each side . He was on each cheek with force but still a little gently . I start to unbutton my shirt but he grabs my hand and stops me ! He lets go ... I wanna go slow he whispers to me