Chapter 7: Tonight

We get in the car , He started to speed as if he was so anxious to finally about to fuck him.

He reachs for my hand but intead I grab him hand put it on the gear. I reach over and said wait for it papi...as I slightly lick the tip of his ear.

---------------------------------------

we finally arrive im walking to the door as he comes behind me and picks me up... I laugh as he puts me down infront of the door. I turn around and wipe the smile off my face as he leans in for a kiss.

As our lips met , he took my bottom lip and sucked and bit on it. He picked me up as i wrapped my legs around his torso amd my arms around his neck .

he opened the door without unlatching our lips . He shut the door and put me on the coffee table he takes off my champ Tea Pain Tshirt off of my body.

I take of his jacket and unbutton his button down shirt.

He picks me up again and takes me upstairs to his room and tosses me in the bed.

he climbs on to his silk plush blankets and pulls off my pants , So im just laying there in my under colthes.

he takes and rubs the crease on top of my pantys which made me cringe...

Stop teasing me , and do it already!! I yell at him while taking off my pantys.

He stares at it for a minute while licking his lips , then proceeds to go down.

He kisses my closed lips and licks the crease... He takes his two fingers and opens my lips exposing my pearl.

He sat their for what seemed like the longest trying to make me even more anxious...but i couldnt take it anymore at this point i needed this!

I looked down at him and he finally took his tongue and flicked it! Then he continuously Sucked on it and licked it in circular motions. Then Right before I Climaxed his took and licked back to front then twirled my pearl . Then I climaxed with shaking legs.

Then I took whatever strength I had left and climbed on top of him.

I kisses his neck , all the way down to his nipple...I rubbed my hand all the way to the tip of his Boxers...I smiled as I started to pull them down to his ankles...and rode him like A Log on a unsteady river bin ...I grinded and bounced as his facial expressions left him breathless ...

I climb off of him and lay on my back trying to catch my breath.

He looks at me and grins and gets up to walk to the bathroom.

-Buzz- -Buzz-

I roll over to see who just texted me.

Ebony: I miss you ...

Fuck !

---------------Jahrons POV-------

I knew I shouldnt be entertaining this bitch...but she is pregnant with my son...if it wasnt about the way I felt about my momma and how I felt when my dad left I doubt I'd be here!

Mhmm, GoodMorning Daddy , Samatha Said while kissing my cheek.

I turn my hed trying to avoid it. JAHRON PLEASE DONT START ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT EARLY THIS MORNING!

what the hell you mean bullshit early this morning , have you thought maybe I actually dont wanna be with you but instead my son? You know your fishy ass know better to pull a slick move on me...

I could see frustration fill her eyes...

And guess what you got pregnant and I still dont love nor like your ass, so congratulations you played yourself !

she started crying and ran to the bathroom.

Sorry ass excuse for a mother.

----------Drakes POV-----------

looking in the mirror as I wait for my shower to warm up, Thoughts ran through my head...

What if my head game was weak ...?

Naa it cant be she climaxed...can she fake one?

What if someone esle was on her mind during the time...?

Never mind stop having doubts ... Fuck Im Drake I say while hopping in the shower.

-------------Kehlanis POV-------

Me: Ebby , please miss me with the bullshit!

Ebony: its not bullshit...i really do miss you and im craving you so baby lets make this work please...?

Me: you should have thought about that when you declared a break !

Ebony: i know but during that timd i realized there is nobody else like you LaLa

Me: i just need time ...cause rn isnt good!
read at 2:34 am

Fuck her, she just wanted some head anyway!

Drake walks out still wet from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and water running down his chest...

oh...my...god I said biting
my bottom lips as he grins at me.

he comes to the edge of the bed where im sitting while look down at me ...

he pecks my lips then throws on some sweat pants and climbs in the bed next to me and wraps his arm around my body and kiss my ear ...

I felt so warm ...and safe laying in his big arms something I havent felt in a long time.

-Nightmare Flashes-

Lani, its gonna make you better...as seems as the better echoed in my head and I try to push him off me...

I wake up with sweat running down my face...I see that im still here with drake as he is soumd alseep ... I get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face and keep having flash backs of that night over...and over...and over again!

-knocks-

come in I say while looking in the sink ...the door opens as I see drakes head pops out from the door, Are you okay mami ? I smiled and kiss his lips and lie yeaa everything is okay
...