Stockholm Syndrome //Louis//

Who's this man that's holding your hand
And talking 'bout your eyes?
Used to sing about being free but now he's changed his mind

His POV
As Y/n and I walked down the street it was perfectly normal; I mean I wanted to be free in the past but now that I think about it I don't want anyone to take her away from me. Once I got used to being held hostage by Y/N i got to learn so much about her and she was someone who was just like me. She told me so much about her past and where she came from and she was completely harmless. People weren't looking for me much since they have seen spottings of me and since I still go with the boys to the recording studio. I mean she didn't mind much since she trusted me and knew I wasn't going to tell the boys about how I met her. It was always the 'I met her at the club' sentence. I didn't want them to take her away from me. I loved this girl it was something about her that gave her eyes that little twinkle; and her beautiful chocolate skin, and how innocent she was when I was in control. She was perfect and I wouldn't trade her for anything even though she had kidnapped me. We walked past a Build-A-Bear Workshop and she ran up to the window with a wide smile while dragging me with her. She was such a kid inside a beautiful woman's body. I laughed going along with her into the build a bear and helped her with everything. Until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and there was a text that read 'I know your secret Lou and I know that your little perfect girlfriend is a kidnapping crazy witch, watch your back Tomlinson' I dropped my phone and froze as I seen Y/N stop laughing. I had to get her out of here and out of this country. They couldn't take my princess from me. No everything was just becoming perfect and we were getting happy. Who would want to mess with my happiness like this I did nothing to hurt anyone.

Nobody's POV
You watched Louis drop his phone as you lifted your eyebrow at him; he looked as if he seen a ghost. "Lou bear" you giggled in his ear. He instantly snapped back into reality and some color came back into his face as he looked down at you. "FREEZE" You heard as you looked at the entrance. You dropped your teddy bear and looked at Louis. "You called the cops on me" You said tearing up. "NoNo" he said shaking his head frantically. "Thats why you dropped your phone you tried to distract me, how could you I- I trusted you" You cried out as handcuffs slipped onto your wrist tightly. You yelped in pain as the officers tightened the cuffs. "HEY DON'T HURT HER" he screamed at them. "Its okay Mr. Tomlinson, thanks for the call she won't be bothering you anymore" the officer said as he stuffed you in the back seat. "Let her go I never called you guys" he said looking at you trough the glass. "Y/N" he whimpered ; as the cops took off with you in the back. Then he noticed that the car was unmarked and he knew it was a setup and someone was trying to hurt you. He stared and ran to grab his phone and keys leaving.

-
Wow plot twist anyways Im Back so yeah