Treat Me Like Somebody //Zayn Pt. 2//

After you had given birth to your daughter Zola, you've been getting non-stop calls asking for exclusive interviews and pictures of your daughter. You hadn't posted a picture of her on social media, but people were putting up false pictures. You laughed at the pictures they had posted because they looked nothing like your baby girl. Today you had a photoshoot with a friend, who you wanted to take the exclusive pictures of you and Zola.

On Instagram your friend cropped the picture of you and Zola's arm connecting and tagged you in the pictures

On Instagram your friend cropped the picture of you and Zola's arm connecting and tagged you in the pictures. Fans went nuts and asked for the full picture. Media outlets were calling all over to pay for the picture. Once you made your friend some cash you let him post the picture. Everyone started reposting and tagging Zayn. You rolled your eyes laughing as you posted a picture for yourself on Instagram.

Everyone started hitting you with those "Your baby is fake" comments and you just rolled your eyes

Everyone started hitting you with those "Your baby is fake" comments and you just rolled your eyes. After news broke that you were pregnant, Zayn didn't call nor tried to get in contact with you. The other boys reached out to you and you even let them meet Zola. Harry would sometimes even watch her when you had to work. You thanked your bestfriend and left cradling Zola in your arms. Walking back to your car you seen a figure leaning against it. You looked closely and seen that it was Zola's father. You rolled your eyes and went to the other side of the car. "We need to talk Y/n about how we will co-parent with uh our daughter uh" he legit didn't know her name. "Zola" you said rolling your eyes. "Look I want to do right and step up to be a father." he started. "Why so the media can think I kept you from her, and you can look like a hero? Zayn you cheated on me like it was nothing like I was nothing." You said looking at him. "Look after taking care of Chantelle's kids I realized they weren't my kids, I want to take care of my baby girl." he said moving the blanket from Zola's eyes. "Wow she's even more beautiful in person." he said tearing up. "Fuck, I always have to mess something up." he cried looking away from you both. "Look, I understand if you don't want me to even be around her, put me on child support if you want, I just want her to be set." he said looking up at you. You nodded and sighed. "Do you want to hold her?" you asked him. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as he nodded. You put Zola into his hands and watched him cradle her. "I'm going to do right by you, I hope no guy ever treat you the way I treated women. I'd be his ass." he cried out a bit. You watched him and Zola as she made soft little baby noise. You didn't know if you'd ever get back with Zayn, but as long as he took care of his duty as a father you didn't have a problem with it.