Batter Up

Dean Winchester x Reader
Synopsis: A werewolf is terrorizing a baseball tournament, and Dean has to go undercover to help stop it.

You chuckled, laughing at Dean's expression. He had walked into the motel room you shared with him and Sam, holding a pile of what looked like clothes.

"What is it?" You asked, still chuckling over his horrified expression. He unfolds the pile, showing you a baseball jersey, and baseball pants. The jersey was white, with blue stripes, and the pants matched.

"A uniform. " He told you, just as Sam returned from the morgue, where he had been examining the body.

"So get this..." Sam started saying before noticing your humored expression, and Dean's horrified one.

"What's going on?" Sam inquired, undoing the tie from his FBI suit. The three of you had split up, Sam going to the morgue, Dean going to the scene of the crime, while you stayed behind and did research.

"Dean found out that the victims have all been players on this baseball league, and decided to go undercover." You tell Sam. "And he fits the type perfectly, handsome, and full of himself."

Dean raises his eyebrow at you. "You think I'm handsome?"

The truth was, you had a major crush on Dean, but nobody knew your secret, and you wanted to keep it that way.

"Leave her alone Dean." Sam told his brother, grabbing jeans and his shirts from his bed, heading into the bathroom to change. "By the way, I know what's doing the killing. We're dealing with a werewolf."

Sam closed the door, leaving you and Dean alone. "Why would a werewolf be targeting baseball players?" You questioned, but Dean just shrugged.

"Hell if I know. But I have a game tonight, so we might have a chance to find out. Want to be my fake girlfriend and sit in the stands and cheer for me?"

Wishing he wasn't joking, and that you were really his girlfriend, you shrugged your shoulders, not trusting your voice.

Sam comes out of the bathroom, dressed in jeans, a Navy blue shirt, and a red and blue flannel. Dean brushes past him, taking his uniform and heading into the bathroom to change.

As soon as the door closes, Sam sits next to you on the bed. "Y/N, why don't you just tell him how you feel?"

You blush, before trying to recover your cool. "What are you talking about? I don't like Dean." You told him, the last sentence coming out as more of a question.

"You can't bullshit a bullshitter. I lie for a living." Sam told you, but before you could continue to deny it, Dean came out of the bathroom, and your jaw dropped. You had always had a thing for men in baseball uniforms, and Dean looked amazing. The jersey was stretched tight across his shoulders, hugging his biceps. You followed it down to where it ws tucked into a pair of very form fitting baseball pants, showing off his powerful thighs and bowlegs.

Dean was walking awkwardly, pulling and shoving at the pants. "Stupid manager, gave me the wrong size, I feel stupid."

Dean turned around, leaning over to grab his shoes, and the sight of his rear end encased in the tight fabric was enough to cause you to drool. Sam reached over, pushing your jaw back together. "Yeah, you don't like him at all, do you?" He teased, and you blushed, big time.