part 4

"help yourself to anything in the kitchen,"I said as he turned to me and pushed me up against the wall " you need to stop staring at me, you have Pete, and I have lily. it's not discrete, you're just embarrassing yourself " he presses his thumb against the bruises Pete left on my leg "Don't think I can't tell." he whispered into my ear. he kissed up my neck carefully making sure not to leave any marks.
"I-I-I'm sorry Brendon." I muttered as my knees started to go weak. he hummed into my neck as my knees fell out from under me. he picked me up by my hips and wrapped my legs around his waist. he grabbed the base of my head and pulled my hair. "oh don't worry," he said in a low husky voice that would drive anybody crazy "I'm going to show you how sorry you really are you little slut." I took a sharp breath in I can believe what is happening. He slammed me down on the couch and strattled me and our lips reconnected. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and took it in between his teeth and bit down slightly. just enough to get me to moan his name. he lowered himself down so all of him was touching all of me. he whispered into my ear " I'm going to talk to Pete about this" he pulled out a joint and exhaled deeply after he took a long drag. he was so fucking sexy. he finished and tackled me back onto the couch. we hear the front door open and he jumps off of me and sits on the floor.