Part 2

"Hey guys!" Brendon practically yelled "I lovee roller coasters, this one is one of my favorites!" Pete knew that Brendon loves scary rollercoasters and throws his arm around my waist and pulls me into his side. We all smile eager to get on
Pete pulled me close and whispered to me while Brendon and lil looked like a power couple in front of us. "Thanks for helping me feel better about this, you're one of the only people that can help me with my anxiety and that's one of that many reasons I love you." we kissed the top of my head and ran to Brendon to talk to him about his so called excitement.
We finally make it to the front of the line and Pete seems actually excited, but Lily looks like she's about to cry. I look at Pete for a second and look back at Lily to see Brendon holding her with her head buried In his chest. I hear him cooing her name trying to calm her down. Pete leans over to my ear "They are insanely perfect for each other." I nod and smile as we see the cart were getting in to go on this massive ride.
Pete ushers me into the cart in front of Lily and Brendon and we both strap in. Brendon ducks his head forward and I can smell his cologne. " Are you guys excited of what?!?!???!!" We both smile and nod and Brendon looks back to realize lily's still really nervous and continues to comfort her. I look down to see four small bruises on my inner thigh. Pete kisses my neck and quietly sings into my ear "bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints" I bite my lip and murmur
"you know that the lyrics you write turn me on Pete." he smirks and leans in to kiss me as the ride jolts into action. he quickly pulls away and slams his back against the seat. He once again grabs hold of my thigh for dear life. I put my hand over his in and attempt to comfort him without making it obvious to Brendon that he's afraid. he always acts like a tuff guy around His friends. he starts to breath heavily the way he does when he gets anxious. I run my hand up and down his leg while cooing to him that it'll be alright. as we reach the top of the first hill his grip on my leg is as tight as it will ever be. I wiggle my hand under his so he would realize that he was leaving a bruise on my leg.
He screamed the whole ride. "That was awesome!!" Brendon exclaimed as I stared at his lips. they were so full and round. Soft. Kissable. we made direct eye contact. I have to snap out of this, I love Pete. Brendon has a girlfriend. I need to distract myself. I quickly stare at the ground realizing I had been staring at him.
"Hey why don't we head back to Me and Petes house?" everyone nodded and as we headed back to our cars.