Part 5

" Hey Pete I have Something we need to talk about..." my face is completely white as I looked Brendon in the eye and mouthed 'do not' with wide eyes
"yeah what's up?" Pete said confused
"do you want to... uh Y/N can you go get my phone out of my car?" I nodded extremely anxious and confused then left the room. Brendon whispered to Pete "do you want to, um have a three some with me and your girlfriend?" Pete looked shocked. the shock melted off of his face and he just started laughing hysterically. "I-I'm serious Pete." Pete went stone cold and put his hand on Brendon's cheek. he leaned in so he was a foot away from his face he licked his lips with a hungry look on his face. Pete tilts his head just a little and kisses Brendon like he's been waiting to for his whole life. I walk back into the room and dropped Brendon's phone and keys. Pete doesn't pull away but he waves his hand for me to come over.
Brendon walked over to me and rested his hands on my waist. he looked down at me as a stared at my feet. he whispered in my ear "you've been a little slut looking at me the way you do. I won't tell Pete about you staring at me the way you do, as long as I get to fuck the shit out of you tonight" I bit my lip as he slipped his hand into my hair and gave it a slight tug. "Do whatever you want, just don't tell pete I enjoy it" I said through gritted teeth. He pulled a little harder and I let out a small moan. "I'll do whatever I goddamn want to do." Even though I knew I was most likely in a lot of trouble, I got lost in the moment, finding the whole event to be extremely sexy.