Part 3

I hopped into the passenger seat of Petes Lamborghini. He wanted to take it out today and show it off. He seated himself in the drivers seat and lowers the door until it shut. he looked over at me his eyes looking me over. he smirks and creaks over the center console and straddles me. his lips crash into mine as he leans himself just over me with his hand braced on the headrest. he reaches down and leans the seat back so he's lying on top of me. I pull away for a moment and turn over so I'm on top now. I ground my hips on his and pull his hair just so a small moan escapes his lips. I kiss up his neck until I find the spot that makes him go weak. I twirl my tongue on that spot on his neck and bit down, he moaned my name. I smirked so he knew I had gotten what I wanted.
"This is what you get for bruising me earlier." I said softly as I looked at the bruise forming on his neck. "Can I drive?" He smiled and nodded. "Thank you so much baby, you know I like driving with you." He smirked and I crawled off of him and into the drivers seat. he plugged his phone in and started playing the song Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking off her clothes. He stared sensually singing along and ran his hand up the side of my shirt "baby, I can't wait for later, when I have you all to myself." he said as he pulled his hand away and held onto my head rest for the rest of the drive.
"Hey guys!" Brendon said as we walking into my house. " Hey Pete, Can you drop lily off at her work on your way to get pizzas?
" yeah no problem!" she nods and leaves the house with him. throughout the whole conversation I was staring into Brendon's deep brown eyes.