Part 1

We are walking through the fair as Pete tugs on my hand pointing at a food stand "babeeeee,can we go get elephant earsss" He squealed. I looked over at Brendon and saw him giggling with his new girlfriend lily. I raised my eyebrow at him then nodded towards the food Pete wants. he smirked slightly noticing that I had been staring at him and jogged a little to catch up with us I could see his muscular stomach through his tight v neck.
"beebo can we go on that one after We get snacks" lily pleaded as she looked up at her dashing boy.
"I don't know babe. if Pete and Y/N want to."
I look over at Pete as I see his face go white. he grins nervously,
"yeah it's cool with me." he said as he snatched my hand. "we can get food later. he line for it looks pretty long."
"how about you two stay here and get food me and Brendon will go get in line." we both nod. I watch the muscles in Brendon's back through his tight white shirt.
"Are you okay baby?" i ask Pete as we sit down with our food. he sits so close to me he's almost sitting in my lap.
"I-I-I've never been on that big of a roller coaster."
he grabbed my thigh and I can feel bruises starting to form. I run my hand up his arm until I reach his neck and give him a quick but meaningful peck on the lips.
"it'll be okay, people go on rides like this all the time." I whisper onto his lips. he loosens his grip on my thigh and stands up.
"okay, well I guess we should go then." he smiles nervously and holds out his hand for me. We walk thru the line finally catching up to Brendon and lily.