Chapter 15

P.O.V Sakura
I woke up to the sunshine get in my face. I sat up and got out of bed. I fell to the ground. I tried to get up, but fell again.

"Sakura what's wrong?" Tohru asked worried.

"I can't walk." I said.

"I'll call the doctor." she said. Then I remember what happened last night.

"Tohru don-" but it was to later she was  already down stairs.

"Damn you Kyo." I thought and tried to get back into the bed. 

Later Tohru came in with a bowl of hot soup.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Ow!"

"What happened?" Yuki and Kyo came into the room.

"She can't walk." Tohru said. They both looked confused.  Then Yuki looked like he had a good idea what had happened. Kyo was still clueless. I sighed and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh!" he finally understood. Sorry he mouthed. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Tohru looked at us.

"Nothing!" Yuki, Kyo and I all said at once.

"Ok, I called Hator." Tohru smiled.

"You did what!?" Kyo started to freak out.

"You know Miss Honda you didn't have to do that." Yuki said. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Tohru went down stair to answer it.

"Hatori this is Sakura. Sakura this is Hatori the Sohma's family doctor." Tohru said. Hatori was tall, had black short hair, one long piece covering his half his face, green eyes and a cold expression.

"Will you excuse us." Hatori placed his big black doctor's bag down. Everyone left the room. "What's the problem?"

"Nothing." I said panicky. "It was just a false alarm."

He gave me a question look, like he know I was hiding something. I sighed.

"Well, when I woke up I couldn't walk. Kyo and I were having some um... fun last night." I felt my cheeks heating up.

P.O.V Kyo

I was pasting back and forward.

"Why did Tohru call Hatori?" I thought. "And now the damn rat knows what I did last night."

I looked at Yuki. He looked worried too. I heard Hatori caning out of the bedroom.

"How is she?" Tohru asked.

"She's fine. She'll be able to walk again soon." Hatori explained.

"Just do it." I thought.

"Hatori can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded. Yuki and Tohru went down stairs. "When Sakura and I um..."

"Yes, I know, you should go a little earlier on her." Hatori said. I looked at him, my eyes wide.

"You prev, I was going to say that after towards I didn't turn into a cat!" I shouted in a low whispers.

"I realized that. You know she have to meet Akito." he pointed out.

"NO, I WON'T LET HER DO THAT!!!!" I shouted, my has formed fits.

P.O.V Sakura
I heard talking outside of the bedroom door. I got out of the bed. Luckily, I could walk again. I opened the door a crack.

"NO, I WON'T LET HER DO THAT!!!!" Kyo shouted. His hands in fists.

"He doesn't own me. He doesn't decide what I can or can't do." I thought angry. I opened the door all the way making a loud noise. Hatori and Kyo turned to me.

"I'll go." I said.