Chapter 16

P.O.V Kyo
Tomorrow Sakura is going to meet Akito. Why did Tohru call Hatori?

"Good morning Kyo." Sakura kissed my cheek and sat next to me. I gave her a small smile.

"Are you okay?" she asked like she always does.

"What are you going today?" Shigure asked, putting down his tea.

"We're going to the Zoo." Yuki and I both answered.

"What?" we looked at each other, surprised.

"Miss Handa and I are going to the Zoo today." Yuki repeated.

"Sakura and I were going to the Zoo first!" I shouted. Why was this stupid rat interfering with my plans.

"A double date." Shigure offered.

"A day with that idiot. Never in hell." I pointed Yuki.

"What an awful idea." Yuik looked at Shigure as he smashed his fist into my head.

"Yeah!!!" I lost it. I've had enough with him.

P.O.V Sakura
As Yuki and Kyo fought, I was talking to Tohru.

"The Zoo sounds fun, it would be even better if you and Kyo come." she smiled. I nodded in agreement.

"What about you Shigure?" I asked.

"The Zoo sounds fun." he smiled. Yuki and Kyo turned their attention on him . They gave him the death glare.

"Oh second thought I would love it, but I have to finish writing. My editor is not a patient woman." he sighed.

Later Tohur and I mostly me, talked Kyo and Yuki into going to the Zoo together.

"I can't believe you talked me into coming." Kyo closed his eyes. We walked into the Zoo.

"It was your idea." I reminded him. He opened his eyes and rolled them.

"Just say you'll have fun." he said.

"It depends." I said, smirking.

"What?" he asked.

"If you hold me hand." I giggled. He smirked and held my hand.

"What are we going to see first?" he asked. Tohru and Yuki were holding hands too. Tohru suggested to see the Pandas first.

Lunch time came around fast.

"Mmm... this is great." Yuki munched on some fished rapped in seaweed. Tohru and I had made box lunches for everyone.

"Thank you." Tohru blushed.

"Awe." I though. I got up to throw something away. I walked to the trash.

"Ow!" a shoe hit my head.

"Hey, Lady pick it up." A voice ordered. I looked around to see where the voice came from. A boy with light brown hair and brown eyes was sitting on top of one of the picnic tables.

"What's your problem kid?!" I was annoyed by just looking at him.

"Non of your business, are you going to give me my shoe or not?" he snapped.

"No." I started walking away, until Tohru came and stopped me.

"Hi, Hiro what are you doing here?" she asked him.

"Kisa wanted to see "sis", we went to the house, but Shigure said you were at the Zoo for the day." Hiro explained. He seemed like he hated Tohru. By now Yuki and Kyo joined us.