AnderCriss Brothers

Imagine. You were a junior at McKinley High. You decided to go over to your best friend, Blaine's, house to work together and maybe talk for hours about everything, like you always do at the end. "He got me roses. That was very romantic" He explains. "I bet it was" you say as you and him reach the porch of the house. "Anyway! I'm really excited you're a part of the musical this year. You'll see it's fun" he says as he opened the door. It was the first time you went to Blaine's. You follow him in the corridor and you both heard some loud music coming from the living room. "Of course" Blaine rolls his eyes. "My brother is surely here" he explains. You nod and follow him into the living room. "We barely have a thing in common besides our birthday date, but he's nice, I guess" Blaine says before stepping into the room. A boy was sitting on the couch with Red Vines in his hands. He was turning his back to you. "Hi!" Blaine said to greet his brother. "Hey bro! Is your boyfriend with you again?" he asked without taking off his eyes from the tv. Blaine sighed and answered "No. And his name is Kurt by the way". "Yeah, Kurt. At least I wouldn't have to hear your fuck noises today" the boy answered. You chuckled and hide your smirk when Blaine looked at you with wide eyes. "Oh, hi...I uhm...I didn't see you there" the boy said as he turns to you. If you thought that Blaine was a beautiful guy, his brother must have been some kind of divinity. He had curly black hair, surely like Blaine, but unlike him, he didn't gel it down. He didn't have the same style at all judging by his jeans, his Disney shirt and his three day beard. He was looking at you up and down with a smile on his face. He wasn't really discreet, even if you could assume he tried to be. "H-Hi" you say. "That's y/n, one of my best friends. Y/n, that's Darren, my twin annoying brother who will stop checking you out like right now" Blaine suggests. He was clearly started to get annoyed. "Anyway, we're going in my room" Blaine said as he took your arms. "Ok, cool. See ya!" Darren said as he turns back to the tv. Blaine didn't answer and when you shyly said "See ya", you felt like an idiot.

Blaine drags you in his room and he put his bag on the desk, and you go on his bed and start to take out from your purse what you needed. "Sorry for Darren, he's kind of annoying" Blaine apologizes. "No it's cool. He seems kind" you smile. "He is, he's a cool guy. Not like me, but he is" Blaine explains. After two hours of maths problems, you prayed to see no more x or y. Blaine was very focused on his and you finally finished yours. "I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" you ask your best friend as you stand up from his bed. "No, I'm good. Thanks" he answered. You walked down the stairs to go in the kitchen. You opened the fridge and look in it to try to find water or anything to drink. "What are you searching for?" you heard behind you. You immediately jumped at the voice. You hadn't see him. He laughed and so did you at your sudden fear. You turn around to see him sitting on a chair around the counter, a bottle full of water in front of him and a glass in his hands. "Am I that scary?" Darren jokes as he took out a glass for you. A hand over your heart, you respond "No! Not at all. It's just you kind of surprised me" you explain. You made such a fool of yourself, you thought. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare a beautiful girl like you" he said right into your eyes. No doubt Blaine and him were twins, they had the exact same eyes.

You felt yourself blushing and chuckled. "I'm really not but thanks" you say as you full your glass with water. "You know what's the best thing ever? Girls who have no idea how beautiful they are. It makes them ever more precious. Just like in this One Direction song" he says with a smirk. You giggle again but before you could answer, someone beat you into it. "No. Way. This is so not happening right now" Blaine said He walked to you and grabs your arm then drags you towards the stairs. "But! What are you doing?" you ask, almost in a scream. "We still have work to do" Blaine answered sternly. "But, I didn't even drink!" you say back. "You can drink in the bathroom, come on!" he says as he pushes you so you would climb the stairs. Before going upstairs, you eyed Darren. He mouthed to you "later" and did a little sign with his hands. You nod and walk back to Blaine's room with him, a smile on your face.