Don't wake me.

-This au is set in the 1700's, so I had to improvise on Toby's backstory, so basically the only difference is his sister died in a carriage accident instead of a car accident. The story takes place after his backstory though. Enjoy!-

Toby looked out his cabin window into the lonely foggy sky. He had been really lonely, lonelier than he ever had been. When he ran away from home everyone there hated him called him a witch and tried to burn his skin to see if he could feel it. Not that he could but the idea he was probably the most hated person there real hurt. And it didn't help that they didn't stop after his sister died in the carriage accident he was supposed to die in. His parents were disappointed he lived. His father never hid his distaste for the boy and eclipsed the fact he still had a son with copious amounts of holy alcohol. But his mother tried to act like life was okay and that she loved her son. She always acted like that, but Toby knew she hated the fact he was alive. Or at least that's what the voices said. And the voices never lied. His gaze flickered towards the axe. But he ignored his urges.

He stood up from his precariously placed chair and stretched. As made his way to his bedroom he shed his clothes and flopped onto the bed. Taking off his socks he snuggled his way in between layers of quilts and furs until he fell from the dreary and cold world and into a world of colorful pastels and fluffy clouds.

He kept falling. Until there an echoing crack in his ear had him shooting out from between the furs and grabbing his pants. He looked for his axe realizing he left it in his study. He grabbed his mask and crept toward his study. Wondering why the one day he had neglected to bring his axe with him to bed a burglar had decided a tiny cabin was worth robbing. As he grew nearer toward his study he heard voices.

"Is this a good idea Tim?"

"We tried knocking and we needed cover from the storm, besides look at this cabin it's probably abandoned."

Toby opened the door with a loud creak.

"Tim what was that?" Damn it he'd been meaning to get the hinges oiled.

"'Dunno Brian let's go check it out!" As footsteps thudded on the wood floor Toby grabbed his axe and pressed himself against the wall next to the door. With a loud creak the door flew off its hinges. Toby swung the axe in the doorway hearing the sound of flesh being hit before he heard a crack signaling he'd hit the oak wood door way. He cringed that was going to be expensive to fix.

"BRIAN!" The smaller man screamed as Brian's head thumped on the floor. Toby was about to finish the other man off when he stopped. The man was attractive, way too attractive. Toby never really liked anyone before he thought there was something wrong with him. He guessed there was now. He liked a guy. If his father was still alive he'd kill Toby. Toby yanked out the axe and glowered at the trembling man before him. Tim clutched Brian's body, shaking him as if that would work. As if he would wake up from this horrible nightmare. Toby snarled and shoved the man with his foot unto his back. He ground his foot into Tim's chest.

"You picked the wrong cabin to take shelter in Tim" Toby snarled.

"I'M SORRY! We didn't know, we didn't know. Please let me go! I won't tell anyone of what happened here." Toby smiled under his mask, Tim was really entertaining. Maybe he should keep him around simply for entertainment. He kneeled down putting the axes sharp edge against the man's neck. Toby nearly laughed.

"If you run I'll hunt you down like the town's prized pig and ill gut you. Make sure you feel every swing of my axe till I feel like letting you die." Got it?" Tim nodded and Toby stood up heading toward his bedroom.

"Good do anything to wake me up and I'll kill you..."
-----------------------------------------

I rearranged chapters... For some reason in order of fewest reads to most.
I don't think I'm going to update until I get more likes and comments on this chapter.

Please don't forget to like and comment. All comments are appreciated especially creative criticism.