Chapter nineteen

Ruby Leigh:

"Ruby please hear me out..." Luke sat next to me on the plane I let him I wanted to know what he had to say.

"Ruby you really do mean everything to me and I know I have told you this so many times before. I've heard that your scared to love me again in case I hurt you anymore... Well Rub's what happened the other night was the biggest mistake of my life I wish I pushed Lauren away harder than I did. And do you want to know a little secret? When she kissed me I didn't feel a thing I was thinking your not as good as my girl her kisses are more passionate and it makes me fall in love with her more and more."

I started to go bright red... Maybe just maybe I should forgive him? But I am terrified he will leave me again.
"Luke I'm going to give you my honest opinion, I'm terrified to love you again, I'm afraid you will leave me like you have done twice before."

I cupped his face "Luke Hemmings I love you but do you love me?" He cupped my face "Ruby Leigh I love you with all my heart, and terrified what will happen to us in the future but from this day forward you will be mine and we will stick together no matter what will hit us we will be strong together and be ready to face it."

**

We had another hour before it was time to land in London. Since me and Luke had made up I was snuggled up to him sleeping in his arms just how it used to be.

As I opened my eyes Luke was running his big manly hands through my long black hair. I looked up at him he kissed me on the forehead "Morning sweetie." I smiled at him amd kissed him on the chin "Morning smiler." He wouldn't stop smiling, he looked so happy to have me back in his arms last week he was so down until last night he hasn't stopped smiling.

**

We had finally arrived in the beautiful city of London!! I can't believe I've waiting all my life to come across the other side of the world it was amazing, seeing all these families out together on day out trips it was so cute it made me think of when I have my own little family.

**

We got into our hotel room it was absolutely stunning never seen anything like it. I was sharing my room with Holly, Michael was sharing his with Ash and Luke was sharing his with Cal.

I was looking forward tomorrow to watch the summertime ball a gig I've never been to before. Always experience something new right?