Chapter Fourteen

Luke Hemmings:

I can't believe in a few weeks time we will be playing in London for the summer time ball, it was such a big deal for us. Holly had the idea of going out to the club and get a few drinks in to celebrate.

I had my girl proudly beside me with my arm wrapped round her, but as I noticed Lauren was in the exact same bar as us she spotted me as I looked up. I didn't want her I wanted the girl I had my arm wrapped round she could see for herself who I wanted.

If it meant I lost Ruby again and to never get her back I wouldn't even waste my time on Lauren. If she came any where near me tonight I wouldn't know what to do? But I know for a fact Ruby wouldn't even let her touch me.

The night went on and Lauren was flirting with different guys to try and make me jealous nothing worked at all. Ruby noticed her walking towards us "Excuse me but what do you want?" Lauren laughed in her face "I came to congratulate my boys" I saw Ruby getting really angry I pulled Ruby back "They aren't your boys at all so why don't you just get lost and get to bed because it's past your bed time darling." Holly started to laugh at what Ruby had said "Lauren I suggest you just go before Ruby does start."

I didn't know what to do? So Calum and Ashton pushed Lauren away from us and told the security to leave us alone. Ruby had stood up and walked away I followed her "Luke can you leave me be please babe for a few minutes." I nodded "I will be at the bar getting you a drink." She smiled as she opened the bathroom door.