Chapter 8 - Too much alcohol.

His lips. His lips on my lips.

Harry's hands snaked into Niall's hair, pulling at the ends of them like he knew he loved. Niall moaned quietly in response, starting to kiss him back, his hands reaching to the sides of Harry's face.

Why was I kissing him back? No, Niall stop. Niall. Stop. But I can't. I miss him. I missed him. So much and now I have him. But Emma. I can't be like her... Oh screw her, to hell with Emma.

Harry's hands ran down to the blonde boys hips, gripping him tightly before tugging lightly at his hips. Niall shifted on his chair, not knowing what to do in response to Harry.

His tongue, my tongue, dancing together. Yes, this is right. Just like before. But wait. Why is he pulling at my hips?

He was confused, Harry could tell - so he pulled him, hard, at his hips, lifting Niall from the wooden chair to straddling Harry sat up on the bed. Harry grinned into their kiss, falling back and pulling Niall with him. Niall smirked because (1) Harry's tongue gave into his, letting him wander around his mouth and (2) he knew Harry didn't bottom yet he was now.

'I don't bottom,' Harry mumbled into the kiss, flipping them over.

'Well, maybe you should for once,' Niall replied, splitting their lips for a second for much needed breath, rolling their bodies back over.

'Well, you should know I-' but he stopped mid-sentence.

Why? Because Niall started to rub their crotches together. Harry could feel Niall against his leg. Niall could feel Harry against his stomach.

'If you're so unhappy being bottom, why are you so hard?' Niall asked cheekily, pushing his head into Harry's neck. Harry lifted his head to give the Irish boy more room to kiss.

'I missed you,' Niall muttered against Harry's skin, sucking down on his soft spot.

'I love you,' Harry blurted out by accident, entangling his hand from Niall's hair and throwing it over his mouth, but Niall just smiled.

-o-

'Your phones ringing, aren't you gonna get that?' Niall asked curiously, his head lay on Harry's bare, sweaty chest.

It had been three hours since Niall first went back into Harry's apartment, and let's just say, they'd been busy.

Harry looked over and say the caller ID, biting his lip, 'Nah, nothing important,'

'But that's the fifth time they've rung you,'

Harry didn't answer. 'It's Emma isn't it?' Niall said, and even though he tried to disguise it, Gharry could pick up the sadness in his voice.

'Maybe,'

'Answer it,'

So he did.

'Babe! Where've you been? I saw pictures of you and Niall walking up the stairs to your apartment together, some fan posted it talking about Narry, hes not tried on you again, has he?'

Maybe Harry had his volume up slightly too loud, because Niall heard every word Emma just said. He sat up, pushing Harry's arms from around him, waiting for his phone conversation to end.

'No,' 'I'm fine,' 'I'm alone,' 'I'll come see you tomorrow,' 'Yes, I love you too,' but then the younger boy flushed bright red, turning completely away from Niall, trying to lower his voice but failing when it cracked in embarrassment, 'Yes, I have spare condoms,'

He then hung up, but Niall had already thrown on his clothes, deciding to go commando for speed, and was pulling the door open.

'Niall! Niall wait!' he grabbed Niall's arm.