Chapter 7 - Can we talk?

Yes everybody, i have just updated this story after God knows how long :D Im so sorry for the wait, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

Silence. Silence was all that filled our journey home after Paul shouted at us for half an hour.

We all had trekked down the road until we reached the van and hopped in before we were noticed. It was like a taxi; Paul was in the front, three seats with their backs to him first, then three more facing him, and the other seats.

Harry was on his phone, probably texting Emma, trying to make it up to her since he'd forgotten about her for the past couple of days, and she found out about this Rebecca girl. She obviously forgave him though; she loves the fame, not him. All she wanted was money, and everyone could see it, except for Harry, even management knew, but they left it to cover up him being bi-sexual.

Louis was starting get back to his old self, he was starting to worry less about Niall, especially since he was angry at him for what he'd done, so he was less caring now, he was going back to being annoying and cheeky, so he was sat there smiling and poking my leg repeatedly with his foot to get on my nerves.

Zayn was sat at the window of the big car, his forehead was pressed against it and he was staring out of it, thinking by the looks of it. No one disturbed him, so he fell half-asleep not long after Paul shut his mouth.

Niall was fiddling with his thumbs, looking away from everyone because it was mainly his fault that caused this. He was especially avoiding eye contact with Harry; he was sat opposite him, but because he knew that he'd start a fight about it all, he avoided him.

'I don't know what you boys are going to say to management to explain what happened last night' Paul said plainly, before pulling the see-through, glass shutter blocking our voices out from his.

Harry's eyes immediately flicked up to Niall, when he mumbled spitefully, 'Well done, Niall...'

I let my head fall back, another fight was coming.

'What did you say?' Niall asked, letting his hands drop to his sides, hitting the soft, cushioned chair.

'I said 'Well done, Niall' you needn't ask, you heard me,' he spat, smirking at the blonde boy, here we go again...

'Why is it my fault? You were kissing that girl when you have a girlfriend'

'And? At least I didn't get caught having sex with her like some scum-'

'Enough!' I shouted, I wasn't in the mood, 'If I'm perfectly honest, it was all of your faults, other than me and Louis, since we came home straight away'

'I didn't do anything!' Zayn protested, but I held my hand up to him.

'You were kissing a girl at first' I said calmly, which shut him up, 'And you two, just try to not argue... Please... We've all had enough of it now, so if you're going to argue, do it privately.'

And surprisingly enough, they did. I relaxed and tried to fall into a sleep, but Niall's phone's loud text ringtone awoke me. He shot me an apologetic look before opening his text and reading over it, it must have been long because it took him awhile, unless he was reading it over and over. And I could swear that I saw him look at Harry as he read it.

-o-

Zayn's POV

I really wasn't in the mood to be listening to another one of Niall and Harry's arguments at the moment, and I was glad when Liam stepped in, and miraculously, they listened to him. They actually looked away from each other and didn't say another word. Well that was a first. Then Niall's phone went off, just as Harry had put his phone back in his pocket.