Secrets

Aiden

A loud buzzing rang off from behind me. "Ugh", I groaned searching for my phone finding it vibrating on the nightstand. Who is calling me at six in the morning. I grabbed the phone squinting at the bright flashing screen in the dark.

The number was private I answered it,"Hello" There was heavy breathing on the other end then the phone line went dead.

I stared at the phone for a brief moment before clicking it off. It probably was just some prank calls or something. Pulling Camryn closer to me by her waist I sighed against her skin. She moaned in her sleep I chuckled kissing the back her neck. "Camryn baby", I whispered in her ear.

I didn't get a response I started kissing her all over her face. She groaned putting her hand against my lips. Her eyes fluttered open she frowned at me, "What are you doing?"

I chuckled kissing the palm of her hand she quickly snatched her hand away, "Stop it Aiden" she groaned. I climb on top of her resting on my forearms just above her head. "Camryn wake up", I cooed.

She shook her head squirming underneath me, "No" I leaned down kissing and sucking on her neck. She grabbed a fist full of my hair moaning. I knew exactly what turns her on.

I pushed her legs open she bit her lip scrunching up her face. "Are you okay baby", I stared down at her worriedly. She shook her head, "I'm just really sore from last night"

"I'm sorry baby" I pecked her lips climbing off of her. She smirked sitting up in bed, "You just wanted some good morning sex"

I got up stretching staring at her she only had her bra and panties on. I groaned, "No that would be a bonus to waking up seeing your beautiful face"

She blushed getting up out the bed limping towards the bathroom. I chuckled she glared back at me. The bathroom door closed I heard the shower turn on and then her singing.

I laughed picking up the sheets that were tossed on the floor from last night. Last night was beyond amazing there's nothing like having four founds with the woman you love. And having her scream your name while she cums, digging her nails into your back as you continue to fill her up inside.

Her toes curling, lip biting, slow sexing until she begs for me to stop. I felt Camryn wrap her arms around me. I didn't know I was in deep thought that long. She kissed my back whispering, "What are thinking about Aiden"

She ran her hand along my v line playing with the waistband on my boxers. I stared at her hand swallowing the lump in my throat. My entire body tensed up my eyes watching her small and soft hands rubbing against my skin. She whispered again, "Aiden baby what's wrong"

I groaned closing my eyes as she slid her hand further down into my boxer. There was a knock at the door she slipped her hand away running towards the bedroom.

Damn it Camryn and her always giving me blue balls. Walking to the bathroom I took off my boxers taking a cold shower. The cold water spraying on me didn't help at all after memories of last night kept flashing in my head.

I heard Camryn come into the room she was talking to someone. I stepped out the shower grabbing a towel wrapping it around my waist. Beads of water dripped down my face and back as I opened the door the cool air hitting me.

She was rushing to put on her clothes and whoever she was talking to must've pissed her off. Tossing the phone on the bed she sighed running her hands through her hair looking around frantically.

"Camryn is everything okay" I asked. She didn't turn to look at me she just kept putting on her clothes. I walked over to her placing my hands around her waist pulling her close to me.

I repeated, "Look at me". She pushed my hands off of her gathering her stuff as if I didn't say anything. What she was doing right now was really pissing me off.

"Camryn" I growled. She turned to face me her hands on her hips, "What Aiden?" I frowned at her snappy use of tone with me all of a sudden. "Who was you on the phone with" I am said calmly.

"Isaac" she sighed turning around walking towards the door. I grabbed her wrist spinning her around. "What does he want" I hated her ex with a passion I didn't trust her around him. She looked at me long and hard leaning up she pecked me on the cheek. "I'll call you okay" she mumbled.

I let her go watching her as she grabbed her purse and keys walking out the front door. I let out a frustrated sigh going back into my room to get dressed.

I told myself I trusted her but not around her ex. He's bad news and I can feel it in my gut. They had something more than what she puts on.

Grabbing my jacket and keys I locked the door. My plan was to follow her yes I know it's stupid and I should have more faith and trust in her I do. It's just her ex boyfriend when he comes around it shakes her up every time.

I jogged to the car trying to catch up with her. She sped down the road before I could get to my car. Camryn never talked about her ex boyfriend and their passed relationship.

You would think it's over but the way he keeps popping up every now and then something has to be up. I pushed the gas searching for her white bentley in traffic. I knew I had to keep a distance cause she would recognize my black Maserati instantly.

Being a man who owns at least five top luxury cars it would have been smart to switch cars. Camryn has only seen two of them. I watched as she took a right at the light and did the same.

This wasn't the way to her apartment she put on her blinker turning into a building. I watched her get out the car she look so sexy when she didn't know I was watching her. Then I growled at the idea of other guys watching her. I was the jealous type and I wasn't afraid of claiming what's mine.

She opened the door to the divorce and lawyers court. I gripped the steering wheel tight my knuckles turning white. Why is she going into the divorce and lawyers court.

Did she marry that bastard and now there getting a divorce could this possibly be why he's always on her tail. I started up the car revving the engine swerving back into traffic leaving before I could blow my cover.

I couldn't believe it just thinking about her marrying someone other than me made me angrier. I gripped the steering wheel tighter taking a deep breath. I was getting ahead of myself, I trusted Camryn she would tell me something as big as this.