Chapter 1:

My name is Rose. I live in a small village. Where horses run from valley to valley-freely. It's a rule in our village that we must not take horses or we will be killed. If you come in our village while riding one it must be released or you will be killed. Beside all that it's very pleasant here.I have long light blonde hair with light blue eyes. Almost everyone in the village knows each other. One is Hana, she has long blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. She does most of the village yard work. There's also Sara, she had her hair dyed in a fire way. She does most of the farming. Then there's Emma. She had long brown hair that she usually put up in a ponytail. She did a lot of herding the animals like cows and pigs. Then finally there's Kitty. She has brown hair about medium length. She helps with medical work. Now let's begin.
I wake up and yawn-raining. Great. I get up and put on my slippers and walk out. Phew just a sprinkle. "Hey!!" I see Hana running to my house trying to escape the rain. "Um hey haha" I laugh. "So... I got out of work today want to explore?" "Um... I don't know?" I responded "oh come one Kitty, Emma, and Sarah are coming!" Hana insisted "ok, ok I will go". "Great lets go!" Hana ran ahead. "Wait!" We all met up on a hill. "What's up Hana?" Sara asked. "Come with me." We followed Hana to an area with many horses grazing. "Woah.." I whispered, "Ikr come on guys." Hana walked to the horses. They didn't run away they trusted the people around here. "Hana come back!" Kitty yelled. "Don't be a wary wort we are the only ones here. Right Emma." Emma looked around and nodded. "Guys this is a chance of a life time. " I spoke up. Hana grinned "Ok guys lets get us a horse.."