Chapter 2:

"Yeah come on guys!" Emma rushed to a paint that was red and white. Emma mounted the horse and tamed it "yeah come on guys this is awesome!". Hana was already on a horse- pure black with white spots. "Yeah look at Emma she's already done it-come on Sara." . Sara stood up "umm ok.." Sara walked up to a red horse, "hey girly.." She mounted her and tamed her quickly. Kitty got on a white horse " this is so cool!".
"Come on Rose you have to try!". Hana called out. I stayed down there was no horse that caught my eye "no it's against rules and besides I don't like any of them..." I looked down. "Uggh whatever, hey guys wanna race?" Hana smiled, "Sure just not near the village..." Emma replied. I looked at the girls they looked like they were having fun. Hana must've noticed "you sure Rose, it's fun I'm calling this horse Galaxy. " I looked down. Emma sighed then joined in "I'm calling this one Iris. " Sara joined in too "I'm calling this one Red Velvet!" I laughed "are u just hungry?" Sara laughed "no...... Yeah. ". We all laughed then the sun stung my eye, sunset. We had to head back "guys we should Probaly head back." The girls rolled their eyes and continued riding. Kitty patted the White horse "I'm calling you Misty. ". I sighed "well I'm going home bye. " I was walking home and I heard a scream. I thought it was my just my imagination. When I got home I found my mother on the floor and crying. I ran over to her "Mom! Are you ok?!?" She looked at me and got up and hugged me "thank god your safe!" "Why wouldn't I be?" Mom looked around then said "come with me." We walked to the attic aka my room. We sat on my bed. "Now were you with your friends riding horses?!?!?!?" I gulp "yes... But I didn't!" I felt awful I was such a snitch. My mother took a deep breath. "Sweety while you where gone the officials found out that you five where away from the village..... I got news from Emma's mother that... That..." "THAT WHAT MOM!" "EMMAS DEAD!" I gasped and started crying "how!?!?" My mother took another breath " the officials say the horse killed her....." I gasped and ran outside. Sara was in a stretcher and so was Kitty the only one who looked fine was Hana... I ran to Hana "what happened!?!?" Hana gulped "they got hurt the horses got them.." Hana started to cry more. I decided not to ask anymore. The rest of the day Hana and I were by Emmas corpse and Sara and Kitty.